GOD IS THEIR ONLY HOPE

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The upper management needs to put God first instead of their ego and treat their employees with a kind heart.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think god has something planed for upper management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God knows where this is going and I don't think even he can save it from itself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for sure.
    its easy to say that for 99 percent of major corporations out there. they abuse their employees and lie to them day and night...
    so there has to be strong judgement coming.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a bible in our lobby once and one of the site auditors made us remove it.They do support Halloween though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not forget all the shennanigans these companies pull to take money from the average joe investor and stockholder. The little guys per se. I am guessing there were many present and past employees also, little guys, drivers, csrs, who worked hard and believed in the company and bought stock and lost everything they had invested with no warnings there was big trouble ahead. One day they act like they are fine, the next day they are claiming bankruptcy. To bad these people were not RIFEd prior to this happening then at least they would have had their investment to help subsidize things when their severence ran out.

But really who cares, these people are just numbers on a spreadsheet in some drawer somewhere. These people just need to move on right? All the money and lives that have been impacted with these decisions have nothing to do with living breathing people who believed in the company. The people who make 12 bucks an hour as a driver or csr and have families and bills and had very likely bought little by little over many years. Have to admit though, amazing how the VA contracts are being cancelled as an unforseen consiquence of the absolute refusal to work out a deal outside of court leaving equity to existing stock holders. You are very right and I agree totally with your post. God rights all wrongs in the end. Either way, it makes me sad since at one point long ago I think this company had a ton of potential and their heart in the right place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, God rights all wrongs in the end and you're right, I used to be thankful that I had a job there, but they stabbed me (a grateful hard worker who never missed a day) in the back and when that door closed a better one opened. Kharma is a bitch. I will be happy to see them get what's coming to them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, why am I not shocked by this post.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you have a bible in the lobby,thats just plain stupid.Its not a church.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they support halloween,thats funny i dont ever remember getting paid for halloween ,can you please stick to the facts,stupid bible thumper

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be greatful i wasnt the auditor,cause i would have beat you over the head with it,than punted it accross the parking lot

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, separation of Church and "the company". Do not remember hearing about that law or regulation. All kinds of companies take religious and political stances in this country on one side or another. Would you as an auditor be told that this was not acceptable by superiors or would you just make that decision on your own? I bet you are the type of person who would just like to make all kinds of decisions for lots of people. Its called control freaks and an inflated ego. Many auditors seem to have this problem in this company. They come to town and like that people kiss their butts. I do not think that is going to happen here though. Sorry to burst your bubble.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would have gotten you thrown in jail for assult and fired I bet. Smart move there brainiac.