Junkyard Joe

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP,

I'm still upset over the loss is Rupert. I know I wasn't supposed to say anything but he left Merck for Celgene. The apple pie must have been his ticket in.

JJ

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ:

Thank you for the update on Rupert. I had heard about a shortage of puff pastry and Granny Smiths's in the Princeton "wanna be" area - that is some tasty apple pie production in the making. I sure wish Rupert happy shagging in his new position.

RMP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one loves me, or writes on my thread, now that Rupert is gone.

Rupert, I miss you and your apple pie.

JJ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rupert lives on. He still makes more money than most of us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Laura, thank you for your perspective.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ,

Now that Rupert is out I want you to eliminate his direct reports. John hunter, Ann weber, parmlee, etc. I want them all gone and replaced.

RMP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP:

I will work on this right away. Can we bring over some more of my pals from Amgen ?

JJ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ, my loyal servant, you may speak to your pals. However, few with talent or good judgement remain at Amgen.

RMP

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrr ! Grrr !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Needs to be kicked to the street.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

How's it coming along with Rich? I asked for you to fire him!

RPM

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP:

I have been trying hard to fire Rich, but you know me, it takes me so long to do anything, even your will.

Lately, since Rupert quit, Rich has been kissing up so well. I have always enjoyed being your lapdog, but it is time for me to have my very own lapdog. I am grooming Rich to be my very own English Bulldog.

JJ

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junkyard Joseph:

No more excuses - this is not another sunshine day at Amgen. You will do my every wish on my command.

RMP

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

When I want someone fired you need to move faster! If you need any guidance, please see Roy Baynes. He is really turning clinical operations around!

RMP

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrr ! Grrr !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ,

Now that the word of my 2 million dollar raise was disclosed, we need to get serious in the labs. Please schedule 1:1s with your direct reports and set expectations on drug development. If they don't deliver a promising compound in the next few months, you can unleash your teeth!

RMP

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plleeeaaassse unleash. Only one way we can succeed is to stop the roadblocks. Where is the VP changes promised 1 year ago and when is the Amgen structure rolling out?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger, my wealthy master !!! More dog bone and filet for your favorite lapdog. Please can we live in Montecito again. Can Rupert be the dog butler ??

JJ

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ:

My top lap doggie.....more bones for you my boy and a big juicy steak when you fire Tillyer.

I have ordered Apple pies from Rupert for our next trip to Montecito.

RMP

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you master ! I love my days on the beach in Montecito obeying your every command - just like my lapdog job at Merck - you are the best master !! Can I have some of my dog friends from Amgen come over to your Monecito mansion to chew bones and chase rabbits ?

JJ