Merck Vaccines is a train wreck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Vaccine leadership and the lawyers need to get on the same page. We have been promoting G9 for a little over a month and we already have a PI update? They make us rush out and get to all our targeted customers by end of January with a PI and then a couple weeks later we have to go back to them with an updated PI. Now a bunch of the new G9 resources are no good anymore that many of us just ordered. What a waste of time and money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the very depths of your honesty, I think you'll agree that we've been Vaccine Box Checkers all along.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do as your told. It is not your issue to question what management dictates. Remember, don't do what you are told you will be out the door.
    Give me a reason to can your ass, it makes my job sooooo much easier.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go f$ck yourself troll! It's sad you have no friends so you troll anonymous websites longing for some kind of attention. Enjoy Valentine's day by yourself loser.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when did the vaccine people become such whiners? I have been around a long time and everyone that I have worked with in the field from the vaccine side used to be confident unflinching sales people. Nowadays it's whiners and cryers. Don't even know how good you have it compared to the pharma people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe get real jobs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is almost all of the vaccine division is made up of tablet folks! There's really nobody left from MVD.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't compare vaccines to tablet...worlds of difference. Point is that Vaccines are a good business that is being wrecked by management, while tablets were a good industry that was wrecked buy the reach and frequency MBAs.... It will all change due to greed and govt. controls.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reach and frequency metrics won't matter if you meet your objectives. If you don't meet objectives, then the other stuff does matter. I used to be proud to be in MVD and agree that it used to be a bunch of confident sales people. Now it is a bunch of whiners who complain that the objectives have been too high (which they have been), but I never once saw anyone say that they didn't deserve the huge bonuses when the objectives were clearly set too low. If you average it all out over the last 10 years you still end up ahead and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no more huge bonuses. Headquarters makes sure the objective has a nice stretch to stop huge bonuses from happening. Also, dco's and ctl's are all over reps about hitting everybody on the campaign lists (reach and frequency) even though they are wrong. So many important customers are left off but headquarters and management don't want hear it. This isn't vaccines anymore. This is GHH now with mediocre bonuses, metrics driven sales platform and plenty of micromanagement. Oh, add forced rankings which leads to constant rep backstabbing and you have a typical, antiquated, tablet division.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alina Ehrlich was too. Thank God she got forced out. This current crop should only be here at the most four years.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This train is still off the tracks!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course. You got tablet idiots conducting this crazy train!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? You are going to blame females for the poor sales performance? Last I checked there were 5 male DCOs up until August and the previous Sales VP was a white male. Just saying.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can if you want us to.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MV President - Female (until recently removed due to poor performance)
    VP US Comm Business - Female
    AVP Vaccine Strategy - Female
    New sales VP - Female (hired by other female leaders)
    Newest DCO - Female (hired by other female leaders)

Just saying. Reverse descrimination alive and well. Gotta hit our quotas!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MVID = Merck Vaginal Infestation Division

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even though Alina is gone (THANK GOD), I wonder if the tradition of the crying with fake tears on stage will occur at the G9 launch meeting? Please stop that tradition. You Merck leaders are bad actors and terrible sales people. Stick to your strengths of being out of touch with the field and insane micromanaging.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

l

Don't forget they are pushing the Merck Women's Network pretty hard too at annual and region meetings. You are expected to attend those dinners even if you are a guy. God forbid you don't attend.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boo woo you poor white males. it must be so difficult to deal with discrimination.