Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Yeah, let's start the Salem witch hunts all over again. Your desperation is laughable!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No desperation what so ever. We work and produce not steal and loaf. You are an abomination to successful people. The lowest of the low, nothing more nothing less.
    Now go and at least feed the hoards and don't piss anyone off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't tell me what to do. In fact I think I will stay home today. 15 by 15. You have no control chump so keep playing the the Merck dream police in your rotten and messed up mind dipsh!t.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15's are,and will always be,

the Murck champions.

Suck it KGB little balls boy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I officially joined the 15s recently, having started my own device distribution business. I'm running it on Merck's time using Merck's car. That whole lack of loyalty thing is a two-way street.

FU, Merck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KGB=

Kind of Good Boys..

Ivan Kickyourbootsov

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't stay home, think of the potbellies that won't have food. Be kind!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Burp burp !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those courses I listed is where I PLAYED golf. They are not my home links. I'm not going to out myself on this board, I'm not stupid. I wish I was back there though instead of being back here in the cold. In a few weeks I will be south once again doing my thing. Can't wait!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the really cool thing is Merck doesn't care what you do on their time or how you use their car. Taxi, deliver pizza. " Merck-mobile" the new uber.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have GPS trackers on all vehicles and can match all mileage to routing call history. Don't get too cocky! But on the other hand go ahead and misuse because you likely have that car until July.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have reset my clocks and am ready to rush out tomorrow and serve my gourmet foodstuffs to the forever hungry be they thin, squat, portly or just plain fat. They love me and actually adore me. I love my job!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well no wonder you got laid off from Merck... Your can do attitude, your positive outlook on life,
    Taking control of the future is in direct opposition to Merck's corporate policy 12,478 "No employee shall be allowed to think for themselves"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor mill is in full gear here in the home office. Very interesting numbers being floated for the July layoffs, appears larger then previously projected.
    To the moles, keep the information flowing. Remember, if you suspect out. Protect your own jobs!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers are Hugh, get to looking for a job pronto!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UG all in a tizzy, meetings all morning surrounding the downsizing in July. Man it is going to be bad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is more important then ever that the moles and the worried expose the lazy trash in the sales force. Find them, out them and save YOUR job. Do not hesitate! If you suspect reject!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK 15ers , with all the free time we have exploiting Merck it is now time to out the rats that our trying to out us. Remember, there are more of us than the koolaid sipping snitches who think Merck will take care of them if they work hard and sell out others. It is imperative to get rid of or out the rats.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exposed scum now numbers well over 200. They are going to be definitely gone by July. Keep up the outing project and remember if you on!y suspect out them. Sort out mistakes after the fact.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no "rats". There's one weird little man, sitting all alone every day in his basement, wearing his sweatpants and eating Pop Tarts. A real psycho, trying desperately to "out" me, whatever the hell that means.

God bless the 15s.