Video Awards Program

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At our Region Awards several who were not in top 10% received VP award over several who were rated over them on scorecard. Even Promotions were questionable. Teachers Pets. Not numbers. But I still have a job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% sales numbers/50% competencies

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

= 50% Turkish Taffy.

A real stretch in a candy factory!
    Sweet treats to the favorite kiddies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S Cen Vaccines was done a little different 50%what state your from and how much smoke for could blow at your c t l . Not that different from usual winners

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The winners and presenters represent the pathology of Merck Culture: favoritism based on racism and sexual relationships. Completely incompetent and psychopathic DCOs serve to perpetuate the system that will ultimately destroy a centuries old company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This means it's 50% subjective. How easy to bump people out the door when they go from high competencies to low. Guess that means a few greys brings on Alzheimer's!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% farce

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our winners can't detail, can barely read, but hit the gym everyday and are excellent at shaking that ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's really like 10% sales 90% asskissing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all about "Are you a good cheerleader" for Merck. Do you call your CTL 10 times a day and lie about what you have done. Charles Charles wins VP every year at Merck. Forget actual Sales Numbers. When it becomes subjective we are in trouble.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These awards are a farce just like the managers who select the winners..a farce . They hold no value to reps especially with them being 50% subjective. Last I checked this was a sales job..a performance based job? Then why do the degenerate managers hold so much power to choose

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please be aware, I am the manager you are the grunt. I make all decisions you make none. I select the elite and boot out the lowlife.
    Many of you will see how those decisions unfold by July.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're told competency skills generate sales. Cant be true if some of those with lowest sales rankings for a few years straight can be granted high competency scores.

Moving the competency score is the easiest way to push someone out the door. It's 100% subjective. The real flag is when someone goes from high to low in competency. Gosh golly I knew it then but I forgot it now...that is total BS. How many people were pushed out the door on this one?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lose out on award

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be speaking of the Midwest DCO Thomas L Lyon III.