Year end reviews?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone had theirs yet? How bad are the raises?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3.2% average

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made out quite well 6.25%.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great u must really know how to suck up. congrats!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my year end review last year. Little did I know at the time it was really my career end review, as I was flushed out with the layoffs. Hopefully it will be only your year end review for all of you.
    Remember you don't know the day or the time nor the hour, but one day it will also happen to you. Hopefully on your own terms.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I am in the Oncology group who sells by myself and am accountable only to myself. We don't rely on anyone but ourselves.
    You get minimal increases because that is all you deserve!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing comments. I was paid .50 -1.0% for for three years straight before being cut. Yes, even when I knocked it out of the park. What was that all about?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you couldn't sell Zolinza you couldn't sell anything. You are a slug good riddance!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer to call it a "rear end review". Some dirt bag CTL sits across from you and goes on some diatribe about your business acumen and competencies. This is followed up by how lousy you are compared to your peers and that you won't get Jackshit for a raise. Then you hear that you should just be happy you have a job and that if you do the following crap next year should be better. The last dumbass comment is that 2014 is in the rear view mirror and you get to start anew.
    This is how it will go for most of you in the middle to lowly "bucket"....
    Enjoy you 15 million payout Mr. Frazier.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.85% in the middle bucket, I call total BS on anything over 3%, just not reality.

Difference between star & bucket 4 maybe 1.5% at MOST!! True for at least the last 5 years.

Post your numbers& we will see who is telling the truth

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Performer here. Delivered above all objectives - 1.85% is my number

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard middle of the road merit increases for manufacturing were between 0.75-1.0%. Losing more money every year with the benefits increase.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you Kenny?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I am a slug? Well this slug had a strong record here and in more than several other companies. Managers liked me, praised me and I always had good reviews. Then one day I had a change in manager. The absolute worst arrived. I had a complete reversal of my entire career. Incredible series of events and was then bumped out. All this is very telling of what can go on. Question. Do you think you become a slug once you get a few grey hairs? I do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Middle mud bucket (3) with 1%. If your salary is $$$$$$ then merit won't be much as you are exceeding band ranges. I would guess the TP above with 1.85% is drawing a big salary. All about cost containment or as the song goes "its all about the base, no merit, its all about the base, no....". Hey, we got jobs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sales here. 2.95%, 20K bonus.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YER's? HA!!! Raises? HA!!!! This is a dead end job. The only difference between you and your manager is that he/she is closer to the giant corporate teat. Your rewards will be in direct proportion to your ability to suck up. Everything else is just BS.

The days are numbered in this industry. Nobody respects you, least of all your company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When all is said and done 2-3% is what the excitement is all about..nice job!..change jobs and get a 15-20% boost or stay and wait 5 to 8 years to catch up to that

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in this industry.