Allergy Division

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with this division? The drugs are doing poorly and so many of us are demotivated. How long do you think we have? Think they are getting ready to sell our division off like psych?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From where I sit and what I see it's hard to believe management could be so stupid and not be reading the same tea leaves... I would dust off the resume sooner than later if you truly had these concerns. I realized they have some tax write offs and this certainly qualifies for a loss in my opinion..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck will give it one more year. Then there has to be a buyer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My CTL told me there be realignments. I'm in the West. Anybody else hear the same? Would I be eligible to apply for another opening in my area?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*there may be

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be happy to give you my job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if I am in the west, are they doing layoffs soon or just switch is over to another drug, both tablets are doing so poor! Why would they not sell it off. It wasn't in the plan from the beginning of 2014 to continue with allergy so why are we still promoting it? It is dead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, I thought it was prime allergy season out in the west. How can you not be doing well?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dustmitex in 2 years!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the great Texas manager (Burkes) will get the promotion she deserves...straight out the door! Never met anyone with their head further up their own butt. I think she forgot what a crappy reputation she had as a rep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fatcat aka the fakecat is my favorite merck slacker. I am highly impressed by his ability to influence and sell what he does not do!!!

He has not be able to hit any target since Jack is no longer covering for his lazy ass. This is someone who should have been granted walking papers for merck years ago...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is dustmitex?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dustymitex?.... Another attempt at impressing the Allergists.... Most of those guys are quacks anyway... Except the ones trained in Internal Medicine... They at least understand it could be something else instead of "Allergies"... What a joke.... Get jiggly wiff it!!!