Brent and gang should be required to run this company from Ireland!!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tax evading POS management!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'd look cute in the lucky charms outfit. Say it Brent, always after me lucky charms. Get your lift shoes first so the pants don't drag

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you would prefer that we redomicile to the U.S. and pay one of the highest tax rates in the world? Brent is no angel, but that's just dumb.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if the management team works out of Ireland! You want to headquarter the company in Ireland??? Then you better live and work over there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how my honest post about the company evading taxes while selling meds in the US disappeared. If they didnt like what I posted, why not rebut it? Why, because it was fact. This is supposed to be a site where we can voice opinions without naming names. I voiced my opinion but I guess it was so accurate it ruffled the little guys feathers. Sometimes the dirty truth hurts and you need to face the facts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, BS's time will come. Maybe it will not be a financial disaster, but a personal one. All the money in the world will never cure what ails his buddy Freddy Hassan's son. And all the money in the world will never make Brent a man - or add inches to his sad little excuse for a body.