NYC OFFICE IS CLOSING - Some moving to Jersey City

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by So sorry, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. So sorry

So sorry Guest

NYC is closing down before the end of the year. Some staff will relocate to Jersey city while most are being laid off/let go.

Brent Saunders is the gift that keeps on giving….Much like sexually transmitted diseases

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those getting laid off are the lucky ones

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - do I sense some resentment for Brent in your post? Brent has to do what is best for the shareholders. That's what he is rewarded on. Closing NYC was in the works all year just as LI. Very poor locations for business due to oppressive tax structure. I relocated to NJ earlier anf love it. Stop complaining and just commute a little longer or better just quit. This is a new re energized compamy woth actavis.Brent isleading us out of the quagmire.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sooner they close NYC office the better. Many A holes in that office. I welcome move to new jersey. Hopefully the A holes quit. So tired of the harassment and CYA mentality there..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said as a true, unsophisticated middle American. Sad.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's Forest?

I hear it's a company who's famed CEO resigned in shame bc they couldnt sell shit once lexapro went generic.

Oh yeah, they went out of business, were bought out. I heard about them. They brought in a Wall Street CEO guy who remembers the good old days of pharma to clean things up.

How's it going?

Actavis owns those guys now and they're righting the ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes spoken as an ex long islander who got tired of the oppressive taxes, hostility, oppressive commute on theLIRR . All those nasty people running over you to grab the last seat. And to top it off a municipal union structure that blackmails the private sector. YES SPOKEN LIKE AN UNSOPHISTICATED MIDDLE AMERICAN FROM ACROSS THE HUDSON. YOU ARE AN IGNORANT SNOB WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its about time they close NYC. This office is infested with immature, nonprofessional, employees.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RECRUITER HERE: It's time to call your friendly pharma recruiter, there are MANY MANY MANY opportunities for a good sales rep. In NYC LI just use your favorite web search engine type in ' pharma recruiter '. We are there for you. Get a big raise, if you are a P Club winner guarantee double salary. Remember there are WORLD CLASS pharma opportunities in NYC LI. Too many to list here. THE BIG THRFEE are looking for sales reps. Good territories, good hospitals and HCFs. COME ON !!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! HE IS LEADING YOU TO THE SOUP LINE AND UNEMPLOYMENT. LETS SEE HOW YOU ENJOY YOUR FORCED VACATION!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too hard on Brent. He will take care of you. The only soup line at the restaurant. Enjoy your job. Just meet your call plan and do not fake any calls. Management is sensitive to the 35% fake call rate.