Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff's not such a bad guy but a terrible manager from what I've heard in my 3 years of being @ forest. Just not fit for sales or management. We all think he would be better inside the company. Move him out before I get him. The other Philly guys are clueless tool bags too...tony & hoff. Where will they go after forest???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scotty R. Vegas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think some DMs here when they see postings about themselves should realize..... Are they true to there reps? Have they tried to promote reps on there team? Do they step on there own team to get ahead? And IF they are so good then why do they keep checking CF to see if they are on here?????? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DMS!! BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! HAHAHAHA! VL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's should sit in the car and read the paper! Stay out of my offices!!! Your ruining my great relationships!!! Tool Bag DM's; waste of space!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Forest long ago, but I still come here to check out the drama. Nobody ever comes on here to say they like their DM. That is sad. One thing I can personally say is that I couldn't have had a better DM. I will even go out on a limb and say my entire team felt the same. He was a great coach and mentor to all of us. I'm being honest. Evidently he was one in a million. I hope he is doing well...and starts teaching other DMs how to effectively lead a team. I feel bad for those of you that are under less than stellar leadership. There are good DMs out there though. If you are that miserable, go look for a job that has a manager that will inspire you. I'm not trying tk be a smartass. Does this sound cheesy? Possibly. But it is totally true.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes as one of the DMs I am offended by the LACK OF RESPECT from the reps on this post. Yes we DMs check C-F regularly to see who you are blasting. HR also monitors this and keeps records of your discontent, and reports upline regulerly. We DMs have to read the riot act to you reps who keep faking calls and yes misbehaving. Yes we are true to our reps but there is no cents in wasting time tryen to trane a moron. With other companys having a highering freese I know you are stuck here untill you get booted out. Just try to cool off on your blasts. I now will start my commute to work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may want to start a commute to a dictionary.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commute to grammar school is more like it! Instead of dropping the kids stay and learn something you won't learn anything valuable here! DM Joke, but who knows maybe they hire the illiterate, it wouldn't surprise me at all from what I've seen!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My diction is good. Yes my spelling may not be purfect but I don't need a dickionary. I have earned my positkn as DM by good hard. Work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole Forest board is hilarious. I want in! Email me a recruiter email in the DMV area. willnotstop321@gmail.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think will happen to the Cystic Fibrosis Super Stars?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you think Forest management is a joke. Nuthing could be furter from the truth. We are hard workin and take great pride in our peeple. I am a RD withover 20 years in charge. Please stop this chatter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disrespect but I am all over CafePharma and everyone at every company talks bad about management. This is the only place I have seen where management speaks back.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sure sounds like disrespect. Here management is required to monitor posts for HR. We do not like to see name calling where you reps go after specific DMs or RDs. Other company's management may not be as forward thinking as Forest management. My monitor duty runs to 6am .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you email me and you can see what I am talking about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, sorry to have to be the one to tell you. All of the DM's with positive qualities as you so eloquently described were drop kicked out of here during the last haircut.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That id true. ACT management monitors cf posts regularly. Spots trubble makers and reacts accordingly. HR. Also in loop. Criticizing RDs and DM level is a no no and when names mentioned it gets attention of the big boys.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spell much? You idiot!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the secret for Forest DM's to have lasted this long?? Suck on Jerrys Balls, stab your friends in the back. Never win anything. Marry up> BAW<HA<HA<HA<HA YOU know who you are! Always checking here to see what is written about you! HAHAHAHA!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMS....Always searching the board to see if they are on here. What Toolbags! If they managed like they preached, "Be happy to have a Job" What a Dumbass would say...HaHAHAHA