Actavis in talks to buy Salix

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talks have started ....this should be fun!

2. FSR1 Rep

FSR1 Rep Guest

Can't wait to buy them and lay off all their employees, just like we did to Aptalis and Actavis. We run the show in pharma and GI, they will see

FSR1 Rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You evil jerk wishing that on someone else when u saw how upset and worried everyone on here was in the past...karma's a bitch.

And don't need to sign yourself FSR1 bc nobody cares...u must be new and got promoted fast bc you're so proud of yourself ...but nobody else wanted that position.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thx for the info insider. Like we didn't all see that article under stock quotes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am am FSR 1 in the north east region and really wish all of you would stop overreacting. There is plenty of gas, free cars, Starbucks, panerra bread and samples to go around. Instead of wasting time fretting on this forum I would suggest getting out there and getting more signatures. Best thing in to find a couple Olof little honey holes like we have up in the Empire State that you can collect a bunch of sigs in one swap - all they want is some Starbucks in the morning and panerra sandwiches at lunch...best is when I am fill no my tank and I can find someone willing to pay be 1.50 a gallon - Cash in my pocket!