Shake-up in hospitals

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larkin out, price increase, customers hating, what's next??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lloyds will be taking over for Amory January 1.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Success, obviously.

there's nowhere else to go.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So not true. Would go to Len before Lloyds

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this a huge red flag that Christina is gone at the end of the year? Either she didn't support the need for a price increase or she's the brilliant one who came up with the ridiculous idea. Whatever way you look at it, we are screwed!!

Can it get any worse here? This place is doomed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idiots complaining on here make me ashamed to be part of the hospital sales force. Three quarters of hospital sales are clueless morons who still can't find their way around a hospital, much less sell. They raised the price because drug companies are set up to make money for their shareholders, and most of the fools who work with us in sales have done a sh*t job selling teflaro. That's why the price was raised. I earn my pay and sell. Start doing the same.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish someone would shake a bag of stones and twirl them in a circle, then hit Quinn and Len in the head. i hate it here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quinn's reps would like to hit themselves in the head with a bag of stones when he rides with them too just to end the misery

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Brent we trust. Just bought Durata. Cubist and The Medicines Co. are next. We are going to be the Antibiotic powerhouse of the Pharma Industry. Love Brents style!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aquisitions have always been the Forest way, who has time to develop drugs anyway...? Only real companies do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Forest bought UAD in 1989 and Cerexa in 2006 or 2007. Other than those please name any acquisitions prior to the last year. Try again, Bubba....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although misguided I think he/she was trying to say the Forestivas business model is parasitic. They contract for worthless me too drugs and increase cost in the healthcare system. There is no innovation. Simply the chop shop of pharma lead by d- bags with an aggregate IQ of 80.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that's a stupid statement then. So few antibiotics have been approved in the last 15 years to begin with, and you call these drugs "me too"? That's ridiculous.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree. They're talking about retail.