ADVICE FOR DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Save your money...You all will be fired soon!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's should be seen and not heard!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only time I hear Quinn on my field ride, is at the end of the day. Mindless needling bullshit about things that I need to correct. Why ask me where my next 50 DOTs are coming from? you see the data...you tell me genius.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a senior DM of 21 yrs I have survived many trials at Frx. My formular for surival is simple:: when you see a 'problem or issue' developing a wise DM will develop a blame trail to one or more reps, whether they are guilty or not. Make the problem actually become an opportunity to weed out poor performers. Face it; the poor performing rep eill eventually leave one way or the other. The 'problem' becomes a convenient way to dump load. I have used this effectively and made great bonuses for myself and also rewarded the high performing and P club reps. The key is to establish 'probable cause' to blame the reps you want to expunge. Works everytime.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor: I admonish you Sr DM! You know it is against P&P to post here. Icwill have to report you. Let this be a lesson to all DMs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep good notes on your manager.

Dates : off label things that they ask you to do when and what. Even if they're just stupid and don't realize it's off label.

Witnesses : do what they ask you to do in front of doctor. OIG takes DR testimonial very seriously.

Make friends : share your experience and blow the whistle on these assholes.

Keep all they're after hours emails and texts. Sexual, or any harrassment.

Make friends from the east coast to west coast to show its company wide.

Then call hr and a lawyer.

These days, bad managers leave companys very volnurable.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM has tried to sell to offices and cant get the DR to write, in fact he tells us that we don't know our territory but AFTER he went in, our office asked us not to bring him in anymore!. Such a TOOLBAG in Central PA. Thanks for all of your help VL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR would like more specific info on your location in PA.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West Chester

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SNITCH!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU. We will use discretion in dealing with this. We appreciate the cooperation of all posters to this website and this illustrates how it can be used positively to IMPROVE the company's performance as well as deal with personnel issues. Rest assured that this will be dealt with very carefully. ONLY AFTER A COMPREHENSIVE INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION and legal assessment confirms THE COMPLAINTS will follow up be executed..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BLOW ME!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR must take steps to facilitate the correction of personnel issues between DMs and reps. Whenever allegations are made against SPECIFIC DMs it is HR's duty to come to the fore to OBJECTIVELY investigate the accusations. Please do not make light of this. We in HR work weekends when necessary to IMPROVE inter-employee relations. And by that we are referring to non-sexual relationships., not orals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA Come Get Me!! My DM is a Backstabber who live in Central Pa. He says one thing but does the opposite. I don't trust him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good go after the CHICAGO DMs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah.

Up to there old tricks again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an HR admin I request that you should forward the name of your DM to HR AND NOT over this site. We will investigate your charges.The new Actavis team is dedicated to following up on accusations by reps. But be aware that if you are just making this up you will probably get fired. The ball is in your court Mr sales Rep. Lets see if you arejust a bull sh**fer or have valid proof about your DM. If you don't well get the hell off this site!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do like you 50 cent words and "Ball in my court" statement. You almost sound like an attorney. My managers name is Vince, so the Ball is in YOUR court. Lets see what YOU do!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another morning and another motivational email from my manager.

Nothing grinds my gears more than all these unathletic fat body managers and directors that love to use sports metaphors in their BS motivational talks.

They know nothing about the dedication and commitment it takes to be an athlete. They don't know what real competition is or what its like to push through real blood sweat and tears.

I train everyday in the gym and compete in athletic fitness competitions and races. The gains I see in my training gives me so much more satisfaction and fulfillment than this crappy job. You can't liken delivering coffees, catering lunches, and getting sample signatures to any personal athletic achievement.

I hate these fat body managers. I don't want direction from anyone that can't run a mile in under 8 minutes.

As I cater today's lunch for an office full of pigs I will be thinking about the Al Pacino Inch by Inch speech.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a real sissy and a twink. Ill bet you spend a fortune on hair gel and manscaping tools.