Vaccines Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a pay cut coming here. Im only at $78k and about $4k bonus. Its not enough when you got a wife and a kid. Smh. Recruiter told me top reps average $30k bonus whoch was bogus. I was at smaller company low 70k base with unlimited bonus average bonus was $40-50k/yr. Left bc the manager made my life hell. I shoulda stayed cuz mgrs heres are just as bad!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Pfizer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4k bonus? Print the IC plan and work the TBO's!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBO's are such BS. DBM makes the call. In our district difference among reps was never more than 1-2 grand. RMs like to see a spread but in reality it was 85%-110% which doesn't translate to a big difference in payout.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm slighlty over $4k/quarter bonus, single no spouse no kid and it's hard as f** for me so unless you're an old fart making around $90K base, it's time to fire those resumes out like ive been doing! After taxes, this ain't nothin!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big bonus payouts are on the 2nd and 4th quarters since the IC plan is based on 6 month periods. The 1st and 3rd quarter payouts are a little something to keep you going.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIG bonus??? Your funny! What's your definition of big?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the NW we are looking for a verizon or tmobile guy or gal with 2 years phone sales experience that will work for nothing. It wouldn't hurt if they were extrememly attractive. Anyone with experience at Pfizer or another pharma company will be rejected. If anypone knows of a recent grad who fits those requirents please refer them for a NW position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus capped at $22k/yr.. what big bonus r you referring to???!! Unless ur making $90k+ in base, you r better off working another company with less bs!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capped! Like how many people actually make that. In PC the top reps rarely hit 20K. With the Adult market tougher than the Ped market with access/anti-rep attitudes, it's not going to be easy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no cap there are actually people making 30k bonus and because the reporting is iffy your almost guaranteed 20k

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top reps making $35k plus in bonus. If you are only making about $20k in bonus, then you are around the average. If you have over 7 yrs of sales experience, Pfizer starts new to company reps between $85 to $95k.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps make 35K in bonus??? I remember Wyeth reps making that-not Pfizer. Pfizer DMs bonuses pretty much are in the 25-30K range-even for top districts. I would love to see the breakdown for rep bonuses. In my experience they all are around 20K, maybe be some outliers, but not many. The Pfizer I know just isn't that generous anymore.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least 5 reps per region will make $35k or more in bonus. Where have you been? Ask you DBM. They can tell you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been hired for this position? If so, which territory or state?
    Btw I was told $22K capped by recruiter and manager!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$35K? Doubt it..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 22K quoted in other post is probably more like it. This is PFIZER. The days of being the best company to work for went out the window with Lipitor LOE. Does anyone really believe that Pfizer will pay a rep (even a specialty rep) 35K?? If they are, it's probably a mistake that will be corrected with the next IC plan. I think it would probably be a HR issue to pay a large bonus for a PHR in one division and significantly less in others. With floors of lawyers and discrimination/equality concerns that is always top of mind....you get my point. Wether you think you are better than a PC rep or not-it's still PC, still the same job grade, etc. Tough to defend in court if someone wants to make an issue out of it. Although, Pfizer is so beloved by their employees, I can't ever see that happening. One think to note- new product launches do sometimes come with added incentives. They usually are for the first year. If there is a 35K number, it may have something to do with a 1 year incentive to get a product moving. Year two on-back to normal. Not sure if they have that, but that could be where the larger number comes from.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the best division and safest place to be at pfizer?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks HR, but no way we believe you. I live in a city where pfizer pays the highest and $35k/yr bonus is not even close. More like low to mid 20's. $25k roughly at the most.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trolls throwing out any kind of post to drum up any kind of reaction surrounding Pfi vaccine salesforce