Worst Company Ever

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But at least they have their own board now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have made it to the big time.

I know people will always tend to bash the company they work for but is it really that bad here? I have been here for about a year and did very well. Obviously raising quotas isn't ever fun, if it sucks that bad leave. Personally i have nobody micro managing me and my pay check has always been right. easiest 125k i have ever made.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worked for them for about a year. was not bad at all. Mark (if he is still there) is a good guy. Helped me get my foot in the door elsewhere

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until medicare finds out whats going on the the aortascam device. PP will probably be obliterated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

45 reps make over $150K, 25 make over $200K, top rep makes $500K in acute....worst company ever???????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only truth to this was that the top rep made 500k. only way to make money is if you have BOTH products, BS and Glidescope. Fact is this company has not produced a new product in years and markets are beginning to be saturated. We don't have any products in the pipeline over the next 12 months to sell and storz is gaining huge gains in market share over GS. Take a look at the sad sack of poop that PP is and who knows how much longer that division will even be around.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better. Oh well, I will still make money while I can.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They still trying to get 20k for a bladderscan/aortascan and 12k for a flashlight with a camera?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying, but it is failing miserably. It's definitely going downhill with some speed over here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know anything about the Tennessee terr for glidescope?
    I heard its open and last rep was making 250k

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't worked the TN market but..... IF you only have one product to sell (glidescope or bladderscan) its not a good job. If you have the whole territory and sell both products its a good job and you can make good money.

Do your homework and contact the current rep. Contact the KY or Alabama rep to see what they think. Ask for 2012 and 2013 stack rankings by territory in the interview, after all they are going to ask you for yours. I am not going to publish rankings on here but I will say the recruiter is flat out lying to you if they said the previous rep made over 150k and that would have me wondering what else they are lying about.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found out that are quota are going up 20% over this year
    I am below 100% now cant imagine a increase like that roper is sticking it to us right now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep crying
    I am just selling more before obamacare kicks our as

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our blades suck
    When us this recall going to be over

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if anyone in management reads these threads. Probably not but I think it would be interesting if they pulled this up in a directors meeting. A lot of good truthful information and some BS. Need to sort out the BS from the truth.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that the central region manager is pretty active on here and posts as well as reads whats written.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

verathon position in Idaho and Montana

I hear rumors of a job opening fir Verathon in the Idaho Montana area. I'm trying to find out more info about sells in this area. Does anybody know a verathon rep that was in this area or know the market in this territory? I hear it is for both the bladderscan and lyringoscope.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: verathon position in Idaho and Montana

U might want 2 leern howw to speell if u bee wantin tha positon plyya
    Vererthon would higher a tard lick u

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: verathon position in Idaho and Montana

Sounds like they are down to the used car salesman for recruiting. I think you will do a fine job at Verathon, right up their alley.