Field Firings

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we done culling reps? For those of us that survived, is there another wave coming? Its a total distraction and makes it difficult to focus on the job instead of other opportunities. I thought there was some good people let go so obviously no one is exempt from termination

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is Management. They over extended and good people were hired for territories that could not support a rep with sales. Those reps in folded territories did not have a prayer no matter how good they were. The other territories, well you never know, bad rep, bad manager not bringing out the best in his people, personality conflicts, manager covering his ass.....the list goes on!!!! I think if you are still employed, you are safe, but you should be looking!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remaining trainers appear to be safe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think so?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You replied to a post from 2013. I would be more worried about reps leaving because of poor management. This company does not know how to take care of its reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just accepted another position on the 1st but wont start until the 1st of November. Cant say anything because I don't know if they will let me transition until my last day or if they will just say you're done now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have accepted another position be honorable and tell them. They will let you transition