Aquisition?

Discussion in 'TEI Biosciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay somebody start talking. Who is aquiring TEI Bioscisnces and SurgiMend?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organogenesis

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Canadian company called Novadaq based in Ontario.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LC's board says Novadaq.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true any thoughts on Novadaq keeping some of us? Does anybody know anything about selling for them? Is it just Surgimend? How can it be worse than the current CEO and so called Nat'l Sales Director at TEI? Could be better for us. Anyone?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asked a current employee, didn't confirm acquisition but has heard rumors, overall good co. pays better than TEI, downside the weakest link VP Sales is an amateur on a power trip, sounds like our "Sales Dir." CEO and R&D strong, Benefits are better. My guess is they will cherry pick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard same decent comp, intelligent CEO, European presence, need sales reps,could be a better deal

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the senior people will move to TEI Medical.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks. same crappy management. Time to look for a new job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which company has crappy management?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you say how can it be worse, then why are you still there? When did TEI get a sales director? I would hope with your attitude you are one of the ones that would not be kept.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, TEI has crappy management. You must work at novadaq cuz there are no senior people except a lunatic CEO, there are some hard working folks at Elkins but waltham has humps like the HR guy executive management consultant wannabe VP of sales add another title here and the desperate ab wall trainer who pretends that he is the nat'l director of sales whenever the lunatic is out of earshot. Yup, real quality. Where is manufacturing going? this is bs, the whole thing is going to novadaq. Why would anyone want Surgimend w/o Primatrix especially a co that has wound care it doesn't add up

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd have to agree that TEI lacks senior talent but that doesn't appear to be a problem now. I am way more interested in getting some information on Novadaqs plans for the sales force. who thinks layoffs are coming? Anyone?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pontoon are you back? Rock on

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed,

Seriously regret the day I signed on with this group. Wish I had taken these message boards more serious. I know there is allot of ranting on CP, but I can't say a whole lot of great things about TEI, hoping novadaq will be better.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord - what did I get myself into. TEI is a joke. There is NO leadership here at all.
    No one in this whole place has a clue as to what is going on. And I left a pretty good job for this crap place. Wish I knew then what I know now. Would love to be acquired by a professional company and would love to know if they are planning on keeping the sales force.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya'll need to make love, not war. I thought this post was supposed to be about the company looking to get sold, what's up? now turned into someone hating on some managers because they've been getting paid off by Greek daddy. And it sounds like some managers are pissed off because one of their own let the cat outta the bag. Uh oh spaghetti-o's!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Novadaq plan on only acquiring SurgiMend only (& SurgiMend reps only)? How the sales force will be handled is the main question....?? I wonder what products the 2014 Novadaq reps will be selling?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baxter will save us all!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What role will Baxter play in the potential acquisition?