interview and company insight

Discussion in 'Bracco Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am really hoping for honest responses about the interview and working for Bracco. it would be great to get some honest responses.

I am interviewing next week for a diagnostic rep position and I wanted to know what to expect and to find out honest opinions about the company and the direction the company seems to be going in. I have noticed that there are a lot of open positions all over the country, so I am trying to gauge whether this is a good or bad thing.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bracco is a great company with great products. Lot of Senior reps, very happy with position. Like any job, has its ups and downs, but many more positives than negatives. Ask good questions during interview and come join a winning organization.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you have an idea of full comp if hit you plan?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sure about total comp. just got some comp info during the phone interview. i was told salary between $70k - $80k and expected bonus is around $30k.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the same boat and trying to figure if this will be a good place to work. I agree, the amount of open positions is suspicious. I am trying to figure out how the person who works at Bracco even responded to your thread? At a previous company I worked for, the HR department would monitor cafepharma....I assume they would take the initiative to make a comment. I would also suspect when people are happy, there wouldnt be a need to go on cafepharma? Cafepharma seems to be a place where people voice their frustrations. When you see positive comments, you cant help but to wonder who the response is coming from. I guess we will just have to Go with our gut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will never make full bonus, our Informatics are a huge joke. Lots of issues with the company, products working "correctly".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus is very attainable. Not sure what post means by products not working. Sounds like they are confused!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck with the interview...if your fortunate enough to gain employment with us you'll quickly realize that corporate culture along with mid to upper level management is awful to evil....products are a commodity and you can't give the injectors away....
    signed: looking to get out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bonus is attainable if you're one of the chosen "ones" (mean that sincerely) to not become the quota mule and have very little quota increase....not distributed evenly as should be....this has be going on for years which people have made money and won awards who don't even have BIG wins!!!! ffiinnnggg joke....products not working ie....having products available, NOT....Backorder Bracco.....products not working referring to the shitty injectors....no body is confused here....reality sucks doesn't it....Bracco has/is losing business all over.....good luck with your job and especially your manager...seriously!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Injectors work great. Just placed a few and customers love them.
    If you look at the whole medical industry everyone has had some Backorder issues.
    If you're not a good enough to handle it I suggest you leave.
    Many applicants would love to be part of this winning organization

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The KEY word here is "placed" because you can't sell them....yeh just placed a few...the hospital can't afford to drop a dime...probably had 15 year old medrads....backorders?? not as bad as this place and you know it....I'm good enough to handle it, been making decent dollars and will be out soon enough ....my comments were reflective of the Bracco culture, mid to upper management, and HR... if you knew how to comprehend what your read you wouldn't be so defensive.....winning organization???hahahahaha......really?? ask any customer!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: interview and company insight....LAYOFFS

strap it on fellow teammates.....it's my understanding that Bracco is going to undergo a reorg and let people go!! 4rth quarter...happy holidays.... reps, managers, etc.....sales is below subpar and of course how can a company continue to operate this way....good luck to everyone...I just hope they show the door to the individuals that should've been out of here a long time ago...loser company either way!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: interview and company insight....LAYOFFS

I heard the same thing and don't believe it...I hope it's not true. I love this company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard this also. I can't say I'm upset or surprised. We are selling very little because of our poor reputation in the field. Customers just don't have confidence in us anymore and don't want to do MORE business with us unless they are so financially pressed the give in to a placement. Sad state of affairs. We were great at one time. Just not the case anymore. Poor upper management has destroyed us.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly don't believe anything about the layoffs. We have been hearing rumors for almost the past two years yet nothing major has occurred. It's been nothing but smoke and I will not let it bother me. People just make this stuff up and I believe that's what's happening here Bracco is a great company with great products who value their employees. They've actually been hiring new reps which is positive.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe idiot....Bracco??...great company??....what the hell did you smoke this morning?? Complete joke ....ask most employees!!!
    Bracco does not value their employees unless you're a chronic liar as with the majority of mid- to upper -management!!!! Funny also is that many good people have left over the last couple of years. So what if they have been hiring...I have seen companies hire before only to layoff in 3 months including....I believe Bracco has done this before....that's ok ....stay in your little dreamworld Alice...sit on the mushroom and smoke some of that pipe.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clueless. Because of the rigorous training they make go through, they would not train someone for months only to let them go right after. Keep trying to spread false rumors as the smart ones will not listen to an idiot like you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call the Bracco remedial classes training....have you ever experienced training with any other company? Doesn't sound like it....and yes they would train people and still make decisions to layoff....you have to keep the family happy by reaching their GP they've been use to all these years...Bracco product lines that aren't moving at all....hhmmm...right you can sustain that activity for a long time.....didn't mean to hurt your feelings....little sensitive?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of our competitors have had massive layoffs in the last few years, what makes you think that Bracco won't won't do the same? Our products are looked at as commodities by most customers these days. If you think they won't lay off after on-boarding- you are delusional. I know of several reps at Bayer that were RIF'd two weeks after completing their training. Wake up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are obviously smarter than everyone on here, tell us how else we recoup money lost last year and this year when sales suck? You really don't think layoffs are coming? What company takes financial hit after financial hit along with failing expensive endeavors (Nexo, Nexo dose) and doesn't end up laying off reps at some point? Reality check bro!