Denied

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear some insurance companies are not approving this technology for TKA?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you woke up wishing this was the case as you envision the slow erosion of your business. As with any technology, there will be some to be slow to adopt to it especially if it costs a couple more bucks. It is up to Conformis to prove to all parties the benefits outweigh the costs. This will be the true Stop/Go point of this startup company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a fact that some insurances are not paying for this technology, also fact that there are surgeon's patients having issues with this great novel idea, there are way too many patients complaining of lack of motion and in need of revisions for such a small number of cases that are being done with this great novel idea. Instead of you thinking my number of cases are eroding
    because of this product, you might want to ask your fellow reps about the above fore mentioned
    Issues I highlighted and educate yourself, because the only erosion I see is the one belonging to this so called novel idea.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned :D

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cigna denies technology up charge.
    And the rest are following suit.
    Future doesn't look good......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean I can't make $185,000.00 at plan working here?

Wow, this is a far cry from what Orthopaedic sales reps once were. Today's candidates are so full of crap and unknowing I'm almost emabarassed to be one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

enjoy your sorry ass $ 185 it wont last you noob.
    your product sucks your technology is a lie, btw how are you guys dealing with all those painful tight knees out there??
    maybe you were hoping a bigger company wouldve bought you out by now.....
    think the proof is in the pudding, your sorry ass 20 sizes you call custom knee is all smoke and mirrors

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conformis has the only TRUE personalized knee product in the industry. YOU know it and I know it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the website. Conformis has the only TRUE customized total knee replacement. I don't make this stuff up.