Salary for reps?

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interviewing for assoicate (recent college grad here), and they pay is around 75k/year. not bad. was wondering what I could make in 5-10 years if I get promoted. thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much more then 75k. Your better off as an undertaker

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there has to be some 100k plus base salaries, no?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My colleague just left to go there. He said its an 80k base and 170k@plan for his first year in the major NE city. Right now with the commissions he said he would make 140k no problem.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep and that is only the atm /grunt position. If you can get in ..get in . THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW DESTINATION jobs that exist .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that September 15th has come and gone and your income from selling compound creams has virtually been cut in half if your lucky, you may be wondering what am I going to do now? If you have your relationships already in place with Pain Management docs, then getting their Toxicology business should be an easy sell. Toxicology sales is an easy way to keep the dollars flowing in. Even if other areas of pharma sales are going through hard times Toxicology sales are just getting started.

We have nationwide opportunities for the right people with a very gernerous commission schedule. If you would like to find out some more information...fax your resume to 410-630-7266.