clinical question

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 2:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me where oritivancin goes in the body. Only a fraction of the drug is found in urine or feces? THis is a question I have been asked?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anybody???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your question has been answered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still no answer - what will you say when physiccians ask you where this drug accumulates?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said the question has been answered........no one knows

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on the phone with an ID PharmD at my single biggest health system yesterday and she said she spoke with a friend she trained with in the NE at a huge health system. They already have Dalvance on formulary and in stock and reviewed Orbactiv. It was flat out denied and will not be brought in. She said her health system was already "strongly" leaning the same way and that Orbactiv just has too many cons when compared head to head and they will only use one long acting agent. What's everyone else hearing out there?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I have heard similar. I'm getting grilled by my pharmacies and ID's. All comparing to dalba and see to many challenges in using orita vs it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIAR

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a quality product if taken as prescribed. The variables are patient anatomy and condition along with diet. I am certain that there is similar results with every other comparable prescriptions.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please take your medcine or go back to the asylum

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a liar. The system is UPMC

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPMC? OMG! WTF! OMG! ROTFLMAO!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2764228/

It stays in the body for some time, it eventually gets eliminated but slowly, read the NIH article as it has a lot of useful information .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just describe how resistance develops.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting killed out there anyway. Everyone going with dalba.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPMC rejected it, Dalvance wins!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining and start selling. A salesperson can sell the benefits of this product. You sound like one of those entitled cubist folks that was a " super star at selling dapto" but now can sell this product. You should have sated there and sold DIFICID or was that also too hard???? Go back to selling Hyundais!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical lame management response. Hey Super Salesman, if it's so easy, why can't you demonstrate how to sell this dog of an overpriced product? That's because talk is cheap.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an amazing company with an outstanding culture and a phenomenal product with Orbactiv. I have waited my entire career to be part of something like this and if you don't like it here then you are a fool and should leave.Coming here was the best decision I ever made. The pay is great, the bonus structure is great, the culture is great and they treat us like adults. I can't believe my ears sometimes when I hear the petty gripes around here, there is nothing not to like about it here. Just sell and make money, that is what it's all about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. 6 months adios when we drop you. It accumulates in the tissues and cells and elimination is too long so I'm getting it denied in UMC. Sucks but hopefully the game neg works or this ship is sunk.