Acelity will absorb you

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2014 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop all the whining you fools. Get the resumes ready. When you become part of "Acelity" your sales force will be cut. Time to lean out the sales force so we can be sold.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Acelity" or "Acell"?

Any substance to the rumor over on the KCI board about a possible sale?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what???? i have not heard of any such merger. total rumor. someone prove me wrong

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely something going on. people let go and rumor we are next?!! is it true?? also talk about systagenix reps being next up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some sales reps were let go at kci last week. Are you talking about lfc sales reps being let go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be some serious changes near the end of Q4. It will be the beginning of Systagenix and Lifecell business units becoming Acelity. The remaining SYX employees will be transferred to the AWT segment. We will have some serious changes as we migrate to the RM segment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the body count on the ground in Branchburg? I've heard that numerous people are bailing out ahead of the expected bloodbath.

Also expect that the Bridgewater office might be closed, and a large number of the huge number of directors will be let go...can't believe how many there are, and no one knows what they do except go to meetings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parts of the last post may have validity though I have to believe that the actual office structure of Lifecell would not close when Acelity takes over. The leader of ACELITY has not moved from NJ to Texas and with this, one has to believe that office will at least partially remain in tact.

As for changes in the future, look for Stratice to be in the bag of OR reps in more rural areas while more urban having Surgical Reps working with OR reps. TSV position will not change much but may be re-labeled the Post Acute Rep. Systagenix reps will only be kept in major cities at most and expect the KCI DCS position to pick up the layers product line of Systagenix.

Look for big changes within Lifecell...food for thought...How will Stark law and Sunshine act affect division given the ONE company model bills medicare. Look for enormous changes!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already seeing the sunshine act impact on my expenses. I don't mind change and doing things differently but if and once Acelity begins to do the stuff that they are doing to the KCI reps....then I'm gone. I have never felt so unsure in all of my sales career.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs coming. Get your resume ready. Acelity will announce next round of cuts before the end of the qtr.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can confirm. My usual LC contact was replaced by an Acelity rep last week. Short intro email, nothing from the previous rep, just a standard "no longer with the organization" message.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. No LC rep has been replaced by an Acelity rep. The company name may have changed on a business card or email. Timing may be circumstantial with the replacement of a vacant territory with a new rep using newer Acelity business card/email.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the deal with this new packaged name? it seems to me that kci and lifecell continue to operate under their old names. not sure about systagenix

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds a lot like ACell if you ask me ...