Acclarent

Discussion in 'Acclarent' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What we are experiencing is par for the course with JNJ acquisitions. I have a friend with Synthes who is miserable and looking to leave even though he still makes a lot of money. I know of another Synthes rep who has made a huge yearly income for a long time but just left because of all the bullshit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your friend is an entitled baby who forgot that he is paid to sell. Have you not noticed that the world is collapsing in on the Med device world. So sorry, but the pendulum will never swing back the other way. Game over for all of us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And due to the gluttony on top there is now a hamburger shortage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I don't know about that, but he did make a shit-load of money for the company and himself. Synthes had added another rep to his territory and cut his income in half.

Now he has taken his relationships/business to another company. I know more who are looking to leave. I don't think this helps JNJ in the long run. Of course it won't kill them either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think we will just see decline from here on? Fuck that is depressing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes too much damage has been done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are going the way of pharma reps. That was a great job 15 years ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is, what are you going to do to replace the income. How will you make as much as you can (could) make in a good device job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave JNJ

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, telling surgeons they aren't qualified to use rigid instrumentation is very classy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW 71 pages of shit on Acclarent. Who the hell would even consider looking here. I have never seen a company get so much bad press. This starts from the top down. I'm glad I just left this shit show.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! Who wants to stay on a sinking ship?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The death squad is still there. Salkeld and O'Hanley tturning their lame duck status into a personal vendetta. All beware!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both should be immediately jettisoned to Siberia.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mighty have fallen this company has destroyed a core of high charging patient centric reps into a drone of obscurity. Nothing can be more sad. I pray for those who have recently joined!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs coming in November

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the entire training staff and upper sales mgmt are being considered for layoffs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine with me if they do. I don't think it will help the sales staff though. Either way its a good start.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit to put the blame somewhere. Bridget has been after the training staff since day one. Nashe can't understand how they effect revenue. Of course she can't figure out how anything effects revenue.

The ship is sinking! The other board is right about her fondness of hamburgers.