Predictions for OI in 2014

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to discuss/view female (or male) body parts there are different sites for that. This isn't one of them!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with the layoffs and attrition, our company will still be losing $17,000/day.

The $11,000 dollar figure was after the accounting mumbo jumbo nonsense

Accounting confirms losses currently are running at over $1,500,000 / year

6-10 high paid sr. managers and up need to be fired ASAP.

I think it is way to late to do anything, the company is 46 million in debt.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Investigation with that 13 million and the obtaining one of them buildings was all very shady and you know who will end up in jail soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It cost 250+ million a year to run the San Diego site (600 million if they kept both buildings). Everything will all come to a head soon enough. Make a trip out for yourself. You will find the production line is not running most of the time. We use to be a 24/7 facility!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why haven't they fired a few of the directors?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this accurate? Why is OI still in business

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you spell "kickbacks" LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI is either closed or sold by the end of the year

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When OI fails then the head clown will be very rich: The 3 buildings are now worth around 15 million. He will sell them all then live very large.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless he is in jail for corruption and deception from the state?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intent to defraud? He will just be slapped on the wrist

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was interested in a Management position here in MA about 2 years ago. THANK GOD I never got a call to interview after I submitted my resume. Not only is this company dead in the water but the wound healing market for these products at profitable reimbursement rates are done too. These types of experiences help me keep things into perspective.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would not have been offered the job. The person that was hired was one of Tom Goga's boys and watchdog.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-6 in Canton after today's layoffs.Soon the buildings will be emty

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to fire 12 more just to make payroll #s in Oct. Soon it will just be directors and upper level managers there in a few months? I am not sure why we still have so many chiefs if we are out of money?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they let go 15 in Canton and some sales people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, nothing happened, go back to work.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Everyone,

Today we have made select staff and expense reductions across the organization. These cuts are necessary to bring expenses in line with revenues.

It’s very difficult losing some valued and talented people in Canton, La Jolla and across the country. Despite sales growing very strongly in recent weeks / months and promising 2015 CMS changes on the horizon, we must act to ensure that our financial situation remains stable......
    Maybe you wanna ask Catarina, Oliveira and others about it....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bankruptcy #3 will be here soon, high paid clowns are still raking in 60% of all the money.

Way tooooo many chiefs in charge of this joke of a company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. You sound like a broken record. LOL that is your response to everything.