interview and company insight

Discussion in 'Bracco Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!!! Wow...you said it!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay. I'm not even going to waste my time with an idiot like you.
    You were the same idiot that was projecting layoffs last year and nothing happened.
    Where were you on this board when nothing happened. Sales are not as bad as you think and nexo will take off in the near future I just hope you are not a part of it. We'll see who is correct soon enough

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not the same person....so many exited it seemed like a layoff....what does that say about management??? Sales is not good and that's for sure!!! Nexo taking off is a pipe dream...I can't believe you could even believe that. If it was going to sell, it would of by now and by the way when you can't sell them you desperately try to place them to avoid being a target only to find very few reps can only give them away....it's a matter of time smo.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to anything this person says. I know first hand that a lot of former reps who could not handle it come here pretending to still work for us. I love working here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok ....former rep....maybe it's true and maybe it's not???? How would you know first hand that many former reps even give a shit about this great company anymore?? and visit this site?? You love working here...really....well you must be included in the group of managers which make up "the breakfast club of chronic liars"...need to go ....I have to sell more multihance ....who needs a target on their back?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEXO, NEXO Dose, NEXO, NEXO....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sucks, sucks, dose, sucks, sucks....tgif

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bracco is getting stronger and hiring in clinical now. Hirings and strong momentum with NEXO, Bracco is the place to be! So glad to be part of this company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok- that is actually comical!!!! Strong hirings like Pittsburgh, Houston, HoustonII, Austin, Ft. worth, etc. etc. they can't find people desperate enough to take this job! And momentum???? Doesn't momentum begin with at least one sale???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!!! Sounds like a computer message... Now I know you're a complete dumbass!! really??? Have you had enough Bracco juice yet?? Can't wait to get out of this sesspool!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very interested in a career with Bracco. Heard very positives things about contrast products and especially NEXO from current reps. What is like to sell and how are sales. Please , only serious responses. This is a big decision for me and no idiot responses Thanks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Did you read any of the stuff here? If you didn't, you should. If you did and you're still asking, well you sound like the caliber of the last few hires that lasted less than a year (some lasted only a few months).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be straight out of high school....just your inquiry alone tells me you don't know anything about medical.....contrast...complete commodity and only going to get worse...GE will take the share soon with visipaque....iso-osmolar is better .....you heard positive things about Bracco??? really so you actually found someone out there....I know you couldn't find a current rep to speak positively about NEXO unless they had a gun to their head. Make your big decision....your the tool to even ask the question on pharma.

such a great company??? ....you should ask why they are having such an exodus with reps....maybe their management style and HR incompetence to get rid of these managers....yeah new CEO ....he should've cleaned house!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GE will take over? Sure they will .... if they price Visipaque at 10% of list price just like Omnipaque, Isovue and the low-osmolar agents. And with maybe 20 field reps selling contrast in the USA, well, it's gonna take a long time for them to get to the next hospital.

The contrast business isn't what it was in the 90's and early 2000's, when margins were still pretty good and conversion from reaction-prone ionic contrast was still available. I doubt if anyone uses ionic contrast for any injectable contrast procedure anymore.

Bracco may not be the greatest company (and I never worked for them, but did for a competitor) but they were always a strong competitor in the market place and with expansions with Acist and Ez-em, they are at least making some attempts to expand their product line -- which GE has not done very well -- they tried with the combination of nuclear medicine and contrast, but abandoned it about 5 or 6 years ago.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Bracco will always be the contrast business. The products are too good not to be. GE only sells on price and clinical misinformation. Covidian can't wait to leave co trash all together. Bracco is great to work for and has future things in the pipeline. Lots of reps are very happy with the company and its future direction. I love it here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could have at least given a courtesy flush with that big load of....poo.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great place to work??....recent reorg is an indication of things to come...should've happened a long time ago. Instead of shuffling people around Puppo really needs to bring in new blood ....upper management, Managers ....(r they really needed anyway??) and especially HR need to be swapped out..Puppo , you can't believe what they're telling you anyway..always be the contrast company?? yeah ...making a lot of GP on that now....giving away. Bracco also sells on price smo!!!!!....You're definitely upper management because no rep would write this shit. Future things in the pipeline???
    Like what? NEXO? ....can't even give it away...sorry team. Question is how long will the Bracco fam continue with this lack of success?? As a rep I don't know any other rep that would say they're happy here....time to downsize! Truth is Bracco fam is use to a certain profit margin and won't settle for less.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only someone who works for the competition per tending to be a bracco Rep woke say negative things line that. Everyone I speak to is happy and appreciative to be here!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice verbage jack....we'd all be happier if Puppo really cleaned house!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a few years since I last worked at Bracco, how are sales? Looking to come back because of how much I enjoyed culture. Looks like lots of positive things going on!!!!