New COMP plan just announced-opinions??

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2014 at 8:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many have already left. Some think comp plan needs changing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the deal here then?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Management, please do not drop a BOMB on us AGAIN.

Please do not make 2015 changes to comp plans, set unrealistic quotas AND by ALL MEANS please DO NOT CHOP UP TERRITORIES.

Take cover.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. The inside sales force will throw on their capes and make these big quotas by talking to recorders or people who could give a crap about bone stimulators. Now that we have the almighty CRM and are flitting to at least eight clinics a day, sales are expected to Explode!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one, would like to see on a monthly basis, the rankings of all DOS's. I would like to see how they are measured. I can tell you mine must be measured by the softness of his head, like a melon. By any other metric, he should have been pitched to the curb a long time ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see where mine ranks as well. He certainly doesn't seem to do much. Traveled with him 2 times this year. Didn't even take me to lunch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOSs- most unproductive ones should be put on Plans then outsted.
    Most just sit somewhere and watch emails. Never seen mine roll up the sleeves and cover for people when they need a break or help out with tough customers.

Just looking at all the medical sales opportunities out there now. There is alot of opportunity out there that doesn't involve this sort of BS. Perhaps some BS but not like this. I know grass is not always greener on the other side but perhaps it has better fertilizer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mine is one his phone the whole time when he comes near my doc! Useless!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah they should definately send out a survey to each team to grade management qualities. They should be evaluated by the team first and THEN rvp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they all do that. Trying to look like they are so important in front of our customers and it is so rude. Nothing they deal with can wait. Nothing, unless it is a family emergency, then they can step out.

Most are so useless. Just slinging stuff down from above when above can sling it without a middle man.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not CB, MB, MM, CM, GM... There are a few great DOS's left. Sad that none of them are seen as the talents in this business that they are. No promotional opportunities. Those are only for J and J or Pharma folks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a new VP of Sales, there is going to be a new comp plan.

How else can he make is mark and demonstrate that he is in charge?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of the DOS listed are useless too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had worked with him, you wouldn't have said that. Honestly one of the good ones at BV right now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have done this before.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We shall see what a " good one" he is come quota time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

problem is reps are afraid to be truthful for fear of retaliation.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DOS is worthless. The hardest part of my job is justifying with myself that the more business I create, the more successful my useless DOS looks. My DOS has seen me 3 times this year, and as for business, cost me 3 doctors by making inappropriate remarks at a conference. And you have him as one of the good ones????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also. It sucks when you build up a business that somebody new brags about the glory without going through the blood, sweat and tears.

The key is to be a distributor in this biz.

I hear they may want tenured reps out so that they can say they built the business.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And brag about building a new sales force.
    Perhaps the longevity shouldn't be more than 5 years.
    No upward opportunities.
    Could have been a lot different.
    Sad indeed.