Hello SN Renasys recall?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got all my accounts back!! happy dance!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got sympathy, without the Wake Forest and Humana losses were not sustainable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You worked so hard for those wins! Keep doin you bro

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait - are you in my territory?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voluntary recall due to male/female tubing ends being difficult to connect.
    Not quite the same "issues" here
    The Prevena IS a great product, it actually works quite well. Honestly, God forbid I ever need to be cut open I'm not leaving the OR without one in place
    And no, it's not the kool aid talking
    It's all about prevention, medicine isn't quite there yet

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the Kool Aid talking. You sound like the 10% of the homers that got trained on Prevena that truly believe they are saving lives daily. Product is ok at best and has been completely off target from where they thought it was going to me by now in terms of usage. Add the Vac VIA(also "voluntarily recalled"...and redevolped do to poor performance) and ULTA and your have three "change the world products" that have never lived up to the hype...also a "voluntary recall" does not so up on the FDA's website unless KCI was urged to do the recall so yes, it is a big deal, "I would not want a product on me that has any FDA recall warnings. What a homer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the surgeons about the clinical results when using the Prevena device. So the vacuum was faulty and had to be recalled it's a portable device that takes batteries regardless if it is a medical product or not, it happens. The great thing is that lives aren't lost and the problem has been fixed. Clinical outcomes have been improved and it is a good product.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Via is a disgrace, Utla is an Ultra fail but Prevena makes a lot of sense...nobody buys it though so the comment about the three product failures is spot on. KCI managment is not happy about the way any of those three sales volumes has turned out.