KCI makes more reps get less.

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is total BS with the comp plan rearrangement. The nutless birdman can't explain this one away. As the company gains so should the sales force. Most are taking a $25-35k pay cut. Good luck everyone. I am moving on to another company. 12 years is enough to see this place will never recover thanks to greedy people like TJ & Hawknuts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop the whining. Sales is overpaid. Everyone knows this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty sure the DMs/RVPs are overpaid as well

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take offense to the sales is overpaid. I there is not one person above the sales force that can sell our product. Well, maybe the RADs since they are the only other ones that know the product. The dm's are clueless and have no understanding of the product or market. In fact I bet half of them have been kicked out of hospitals because of their arrogance and stupidity. The VP's are a joke they never want to participate in conversation when they decide to go out in the field. This company is a fking joke.....pay for performance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well overpaid. They can't sell a piece of shit yet alone understand our business. Hail the puppets.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the only turd salesman I see here. And I'm not buying. Fuck off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales is being made into a commodity did this company. Even some of those numnuts in San Antonio could do this job. Just ask Hawknuts how easy it is to sell the best products.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, I don't speak jibberish that well. Could you please translate this to english?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs and RVPs can make more money anywhere else while not having to micromanage every daily activity. That's why the good ones leave. Senior leadership will never understand that strong performers need to be paid well.