The Queen Lives!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We look at you as the scum of scum. Jail is where you belong.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, I did not write all three threads and I really don't give a rip about moonlighting (other than to call it theft - moonlighting while on your job). What I do care about is the fraud being committed on patients, insurers, and the healthcare system by the pain cream scam. Concocting a mixture of orally effective generic products into a topical cream base, hiring physicians as consultants to prescribe and charging $2,000 or more for a prescription while having no scientific evidence of effectiveness doesn't pass the smell test. And the businesses and reps only doing this for the quick cash will face the music. The feds will provide some much needed karma when people go to jail for fraud. So, I can't wait for the moonlighting reps and businesses to answer the questions during deposition and explain how they were doing this while being paid by Merck. It will be very interesting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said, it's strange how twisted your perception of this is. Lack of knowledge is obvious. Outright stupidity is apparent.

Know of that of which you speak to avoid looking like a complete fool.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you are twisted. And there's no doubt that you're the only weirdo writing this crap.

Rock on, Queen. There's always one nut job in every crowd.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one person buddy. BUT a few people who all appear to a upstanding types.

Yep, good thing for Merck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry " dude" your observational skills are for crap. But I guess that's why you're stuck were you are. It's obvious that different people are posting on both sides of this argument but one thing is clear either way: it's a deceptive way to market a product which is itself deceptive.

When I was at Merck I can remember the bragging about the vaunted " Merck security" and it's obvious there are all kinds of policy violations and possible liability issues for those selling this product while in the employ of Merck yet the company apparently takes no action, so either it can't or won't. Personally if I was doing it I would have kept my mouth shut but they feel they have nothing to fear and are more or less doing it in the open. Either way it does expose these people as fraudulent and Merck security as a ineffective paper tiger. Both sides are blowhards

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a very accurate perception and specific knowledge of this subject. I have the knowledge and credentials to speak to the topic.

Obscenely overpriced topical generic cocktails of nsaids, antidepressants, lidocaine, gabapentin, etc. is going to screech to a halt. Regarding you comment of stupidity...Stupid is as stupid does. We will see what your perception is after you are deposed for your role in the pain cream gig. We will see who is uninformed and lacks knowledge......and who is deposed and facing jail.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be true--look at post 122 -- recent article about one company's pain cream situation.

Have no way of knowing if this is the same company this thread is speaking of, but I found the timing on this ironic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about jail unless there was some Medicare or insurance fraud. Looks like some cases are pending involving physician kickbacks. Certainly would lose any severance, benefits, pension, etc. but these people have deemed it worth the risk. Doubt some of the numbers posted here but they're making something to take such a big risk. This is the 3rd or fourth " queen" thread that's popped up, this one has 14,000 views, 150 posts, they brag a lot about how many are doing it, so they certainly are not flying under the radar.
    I'd of thought someone would have turned someone in by now. Maybe Merck should make it worth their while.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there is no doubt that this pharmacist will give up everyone he can if he thinks it will save his own ass. Let's see how many are/were Merck reps, maybe the queen herself, selling under false pretenses. The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do turn.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of which will go to your lawyers.

Afterwards Merck won't look so bad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was prescribed and tried this crap...and this is exactly what it is. Crap! Another expensive and useles money maker.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Effective? My ass! The only thing they did for me is make my hair greasy as well as my clothing. Dumped the pain med doc and his cream. Could tell is was a total racket!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those effective meds are not effective for everyone and could be dangerous in combo. The percentage of them in the formulation 1-2% is hardly enough to touch serious pain. Get yourself some Tiger Balm. Cheaper and works better!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous 5 or 6 posts prove that there is but one lunatic here….

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect my friend. But, we will let the feds be the judge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a look, you are 100% right of course. One certifiable cookoo pretending to be multiple people. At least some nut-jobs can be entertaining. Not this one. It's always the same boring lectures and cliches. Blah, blah, blah...Big bad Merck is gonna get all of us...Pain cream is useless...blah, blah...a sad and lonely douche.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with Merck. It has everything to do with the pain cream scam. Merck will be irrelevant when the pain cream scam is investigated further. One pharmacy pleading guilty is the tip of the iceberg. Go ahead and sell all you want. Just be prepared to get all that will be coming to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's one guy talking to one other guy. It could be one guy talking to himself. No question that this thread is schizophrenic. I think someone snorts this stuff instead of rubbing it in.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's one loon trying to undermine the Queen, whom I have never disagreed with. From her first appearance a year or two ago, she simply stated that her goal was to get others to be prepared for the worst. She was exactly correct in her predictions of coming layoffs, of course. I was one of those whose head got chopped. I waited until after getting whacked to start selling pain cream. I should have started when she first brought it to our collective attention. What a dummy I was to believe that Merck was finished whacking us.

My experience with the creams has been excellent. Two of the posts above are mine (105 & 125). They are two of the posts that don't sound crazy, so it's not hard to narrow them down.

Oh wait! As I type this, the black ski masks are busting throughout the front door to arrest me! Pain Cream police! What? No trial? Argghhhh!!