Missed the boat on SIP for Keytruda

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bladder cancer the hit today. European news is hot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gastric cancer today's discussion point

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just watched 60 Minutes. So is this treatment reasonably priced? Please justify.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this one is. With ippi, you pay $100K + for 4 doses up front. It has an 11% response rate. With Keytruda you pay $6000 every 3 weeks. If it doesn't work, you stop. You only pay if it works.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds reasonable. Maybe your CEO should request an appearance on 60 minutes. Refreshing to hear about an actual pharma product guarantee. Good Job Merck!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rep just received a 5000 dollar award for getting the product on every formulary in his assignment!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably don't want to share that on 60 minutes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is TOTAL BS. Did not happen. Guaranteed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know the rep well- is true - told to remain confidential. If you knew your customers maybe,just maybe, you would be in the same boat rowing in a sea of cash.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also received a large reward this week - great for xmas shopping

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word is the DMs have discretionary funds for these awards. Question them and push for recognition.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget about Keytruda. When is the September S1 SIP payment going to arrive?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses are as the end of this year history. No further bonus programs

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. The company is worried about perception and of course maximizing stock holder returns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are an executive. Plenty of bonuses with this group. Of course, well deserved, given their great success at turning this organization into a high performance company. Don't argue, it's true!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management doesn't delisling they have real responsibilities.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sling cow pies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The November downsizing numbers will be very substantial and welcomed on my part. Can't wait for my stock dividends increased and you finally gone.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone here tell me if pharma reps can provide samples or medication for Keytruda? http://www.gofundme.com/campaignforcurtis

A close friend has cancer, and insurance won't fund this medication.

They did contact Merck for financial assistance, but he has stage 4 renal cancer, and this medication was approved for melanoma and is awaiting FDA approval for kidney cancer. This is life or death, and any advice would be appreciated. See the link for the campaign.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You personally sit down with the patients physician and call directly to Merck. I have done that in the past and patients received unlicensed medication.