Merck Vaccines is a train wreck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your VKCL is busy making up some make believe action plans and faking calls because few customers will see him or her. Soon that VKCL will be asking you or your team mates for help to keep their con job going.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, the DCO's weren't thinking - they were reacting on bad information.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash ZOSTAVAX will not make plan.... DID..dial it down.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DCO's were thinking and thinking hard. They just don't have the capacity to understanding.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is a genius on here. A trolling genius. What YOUR performance since you have all the answers and leadership doesn't? Surely you're out there blowing out your growth goals!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody asked you koolaid chugger. Go suck up to your manager, that's your specialty.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your hunch is correct. Your VKCL probably can't get into 5 calls a year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DCO's don't have the capacity to do much of anything when it comes to vaccines. They just need to be replaced.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The removal of the lead executive role is just another sign that sales reps aren't valued around hear anymore and that the job cuts will continue.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tablet folks taking over the vaccine division has been a huge mistake which is why we have sucked ever since the Three Stooges came on board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know that the vaccine field ever thought much of them!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones that liked to really kiss management @ss did, now they have nothing but a bad taste in their mouths.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am already done for the year. My vacation starts now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once the final sale of the Division is completed and the majority of reps terminated we will move forward

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop making up lies troll. You are pathetic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunity not a lie. The sooner the group is gone the better for my stock return

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunity? I still don't believe you idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we were merging with Sanofi Vaccines???? Then the dowzsizing comes... does that have any truth to it? And When ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero truth to that. So elsewhere troll.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct and the announcement will be made Nov 15.