namenda xr debacle

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously?? another 4-6 weeks?? Are you kidding?? "your customers are disappointed"
    really?? try coming out in the field having to deal with this nightmare everyday, you have NOOOO idea how disappointed they are!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter anyways. Come Oct. 11, 2015 they will put all patients on Generic Namenda. They better hurry up and get the Combo out! And don't screw up that launch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does matter because October 2015 is a long time from now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better not bank on 4-6 weeks.

BM said: in 4-6 weeks, we hope or we think this will be resolved.

Really!! Are we hoping and thinking? Get it together!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great. This just keeps getting worse.

What I really don't appreciate are the ignorant talking points and the mention during the conference call that we were doing so well with XR that we just couldn't keep up with the demand. REALLY? We were at around 40% conversion going into the end of July and the original date to take IR off the market was August 15th. We were only at half of what they had hoped for and the line we're supposed to give our customers is that it's such a hot item that we just can't keep up with demand. At least give us some half honest talking points to give our pissed off customers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product is underselling and we can't keep up with demand -- that is all you need to know. Stop questioning our leaders. They know what they are doing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want an honest talking point? Google "fda recall namenda XR"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XR was a label recall, not drug. Being proactive and finding solutions to get patients the meds they needed equals success. People that complained and still complain are the people that didn't do the leg work. I hated that there was an XR adjustment when I was riding high(in a previous segment 6) while my Tudorza wasn't(5 docs control 80% of scripts). Is what it is what is, do what you can do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did someone actually tell you that or are you just making sh!t up? The recalls have nothing to do with labeling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a label recall. Do your homework. Look at the fda website for drug shortages.
    Shortage just announced yesterday to fda, 4-6 months, possibly a year.
    Somebody screwed up royally and nobody wants to discuss it!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great that much of the sales force will be picking up Namenda XR after after the final steps of integration in late August.

Have fun trying to reach those whacked out goals when your local pharmacy doesn't have any product to give to patients.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is simply none available in my area. Not a small town either 1m plus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite frankly it's a nightmare. Not 1 email or press release from
    the company. Should be ashamed of themselves. Thanks for the fabulous leadership
    BM, BS and JL. Shame on you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies, deception, and more lies from these shady execs. 4-6 months?? Are you kidding me?
    Tell us the truth you slime!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis wanted the three stooges, they got the three stooges. Could you imagine how Forest would have done for the past 10 yrs if JL, BM, EH and BM were replaced by people who actually knew what they were doing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an understatement!! These guys just made
    millions of dollars, all while hiding info, lying to employees and
    customers!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All they did was ride the lexapro wave and did a lot of talking and pumping themselves up.

They have no clue how to plan for the future or adjust to the changes
    That have taken place.

But the do know how to collect their bonuses and cash out stock options
    Scumbags

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for 4-6 weeks that was said on the conference call. That would have been somewhat salvageable. 4-6 MONTHS!!!! We're screwed!!! I guess he just got his words mixed. Months/weeks....it's all the same

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numerous doctors have told me they've lost all credibility for Forest because of this giant f up. I agree. This launch could have been huge. Forest screwed everyone over with this one: patients, doctors, reps, and their own bottom line. This XR 'launch' should go down in "what not to do" in the pharma and business world. Forest screwed themselves with this one. Unbelievable.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a self serving crisis that was meant to meet the wall street promise of 40% conversion. Now it's create a shortage for the aricept/namendaxr combo for later this year to drive launch.