Area 1 RD's retained

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Area 1 RD's have been retained. McKeough, McLaughlin, Connoly, Como, Whitwell, Johnson.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. OP you dont know jack.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about that annoying E.Emeric know it all character ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whit well?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! McLaughlin is gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McLaughlin has accepted an offer from Gilead but is waiting until the smoke clears to give his notice!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL..funniest comment I've seen on here in a long time! He'll be lucky if Arbor or Horizon Pharmaceuticals will give him a job or it's back to Enterprise!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor duty- please refrain from prowiding names. Although an accurate post as no RDs will be cut.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He confided in the wrong person about Gilead, so get ready for a job opening!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a joke. Gilead would never hire someone directly from Forest.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jm was best thing this area had. EE never was a know it all. Both decent people and good management.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks JM, we appreciate your input but could you let us know when you are putting in your two weeks notice so we can get a head start on outsiders trying to get your job? That would be so Forest of you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, it was a joke that must have gone way over your head! Gilead would never hire someone from Forest, got it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 13 is right, it's selfish of JM to lead Forest on when he has already signed on with Gilead. Forest people should get first shot at the new opening. My buddy at Gilead who was involved with the hiring process said Gilead agreed not to make public the JM situation. Sorry "Pete" (not real name)!! You had to know I could not keep that secret.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM you selfish little person. Give your notice so I can move up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McLaughlin how much is Gilead paying you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM is on his way out!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here JM is not leaving, please NO NAMES to be mentioned. JM promoted.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he was promoted to Gilead