Question for Those That Were Kept....

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get a new geography? new drugs? new teammater? new DM? All of the above? A mix?

opinions and thoughts on your changes.

Im sure some got a total switcharoo and are now livid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a new DM, which was a blessing in disguise, kept same geography but now I have to sell COPD garbage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that got the COPD line have to be pissed, that's like getting the kiss of death or a bulls eye painted on your back. the only pos+ I guess would be that there is nowhere to go but up for it...or maybe theres more down to go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, they actually just wanted to move it to some good reps who can actually sell and get docs moving. Go gossip somewhere else sample boy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true, in my area to let go of the only decent guy and kept the two idiots. Doctors are pissed. good luck you tools

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got moved to a different specialty that I have no prior experience in and into a different territory that not only do I not live in it, but my commute will be nearly an hour to my first account.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless, the doctor is your dad, they could careless. The doctor's world will be just fine. You are the one with a massive whole in your life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bigger question for those that were kept - "Do you wish you got the Severance pkg?"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After some consideration I do wish I would have received the package, guess I'll wait until December to get it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be significantly lower in December. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F**k. Yeah. I. Do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In our area they moved COPD from three reps to one. Small potential because of an affluent area, top 25% in XR and BY. Huge anti-depressant market. Looks like an intelligent business move here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot to say shes real cute and smart ! I should enjoy the ride alongs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this ranking before or after XR samples and pharmacy stock became obsolete? Good luck with that. Docs are pissed at this Xr mess.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day who gives a flying F-ck. We're talking about FOREST here a poorly run and 3rd rate company filled with self inflated egos who would Never amount to shit away from this cancer culture.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, several speakers are not happy losing seasoned specialty reps, and I'm just fine thank you.

Additionally, the correct word choice would be "hole" not whole, you moronic ass"hole" .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awesome . Again , another fine example of the caliber of people that kept their job and have the grammatical skills of an 8 yr old.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they're trying to improve. Why u saying that anyway? Are u an employee, if so no ones holding a gun to your head to stay. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. If you're not an employee get a damn life and stop looking at boards of companies you hate.