home study aid thread

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post any helpful advice you have !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need the help you should quit, best help I can give you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome……..these are the people they kept. Makes me smile.

I knew of one new hire….she quit her job, had to do Forest home study before heading to Commack…..massive fail. Could not even pass home study.
    Back in the day you took the tests via a landline telephone….had to listen to the question …actually listen mind you…then listen to the possible answers and select the correct one …..You could only replay the question and possible answers just one time…
    Keep hiring the idiots.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you walk to school uphill both ways too? No one gives a turd. You're too old and wrinkly now to sell pharma. This is a young, good looking man's game. Selling many cars loser?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A young 20 something man's game? That's what pharma is now? Ugh, please stay at Forest so others don't have to deal with you. Stay classy Forest, I mean Actavis.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!!! Do you bitch and moan much?

Get a grip or get out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly .... Try reading /studying . Get your Adderall Rx filled too you child. Apparently " a young mans game" is too much for the young idiots now being hired.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go dye your hair you wrinkly old bag. You think the office staff likes seeing my young, studly body come in or your gray old, halotosis smelling breathed wrinkly old ass? Go sell Buicks grampa.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your adorable young one, you think your offices enjoy seeing you because your attractive? Or is it just your manager after a "ride" along. Good for you following in the oldest profession. But that's why you won't last long.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like I hit a nerve there Moses. Go drink your Ensure and go to bed. I will be up all night having a cocaine fueled orgy with my hot counterpart and a sexy MA.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer -C- on most questions you will pass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is a guy thing but good looking women of any age do just fine in the offices - !!! and as a matter of fact, being older gives me an edge with the younger docs! they like my cougar vibe!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hook up at the next POA doll!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love cougar hunting at meetings. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially when you show them your FSR1 badge, they are practically begging you for it.