who's pumped for Dallas?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so freakin excited for training in Dallas. We are so lucky to work for Forest and get an all expenses paid to Big D!!!! Lots of fun bars and nightclubs and.......cowgirls ;). *Feeling lucky*

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you won't have time to take a sh!t in private at this meeting much less time for fun.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! This is live training, not a meeting. No madatory activity at night. Party time!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What on earth are you talking about? Please share with us how *blessed* and *lucky* you will be feeling while you are sitting in training sessions *all* day and have evening breakout sessions. I am hoping to receive my offer this week. I am so done with this high school culture. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a joke you stupid fuckstain. Good lord we have some major morons working here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord! Please go visit your your shrink so you can get your meds increased or go punch a punching bag. We have enough stress already without your toxic attitude. May God bless you and give you peace.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel real bad for those poor clowns that highlighted in purple...a full stay including the weekend. They should also know that the purple highlight is a "Scarlet Letter" of sorts. All new drugs = you're on the hit list. I'm sure each has been told to "Stand out!" at the meeting to impress all around...like it matters. These poor souls no matter where they are will most likely be managed out in 9 months.

Just in time for another round of layoffs and/or a buyout.

Have fun! And remember to kiss ass and role play like there is no tomorrow!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and mandatory roommates

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Practicing role play with your roommate is a positive team builder.

Things could be worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you could have cold line.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your bible thumping in the sticks where it belongs hick

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That we've never met before in our lives.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phase 2 will be staying at Youth Hostels or waiting in the hotel bar asking if anyone wants to split a room when you have over nights in your territory.
    Phase 3 is tents and sleeping bags

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did this moron get a college degree?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. Very clever.