I feel sorry for these legacy Actavis reps!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walking around XT training with looks of pure shock on their faces....like what the f@&k happened? Welcome to Forest!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol..I'm legacy actavis aand you are so right! This is exactly what I thought when I was in dallas

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Actavis here. How long did it take Forest to create such an abomination as Forest is today? I know a rep that actually cried because of what we have walked into at this nightmare!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people are always longing for the past saying how much better things were 15 or 20 years ago in regards to music or film or a company. Forest became what it is today about 3 years ago. Maybe it shifted in other parts of the company earlier but the moral started to decline, management started losing their minds, ańd that most likely happened when lexapro went generic. Was it the best company, no. Work life balance was something that just wasn't talked about, it existed. Today there is not a person I know that isn't disappointed they didn't get the package. I know I'm not. Most of us are stuck because of our salaries and our commitments to our families and need the package to move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day keep in mind we are drug reps. We still make a lot of money for doing very little. Doctors do't need us. Go sell cars or life insurance and then remember that you complained about being a drug rep. Suck it up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of money? That's funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Legacy Actavis people will be leaving in droves once they get a while of how Forest runs things!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of us who actually work and sell, yes a lot of money for a Bachelor's.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this economy, I guess we are accepting of working for small money!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes a Bachelors in Basket Weaving! Forest reps are bottom feeders and overpaid even at that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! It actually started about 13 years ago. When EH decide she was going to control everything in sales and marketing. The Area Business Unit was initiated and sales lost it's last remaining input on POA formation. The era of being told what to do from the NYO began and the era of people "running and controlling" their business ended. Soon 2-3 partners exploded to 5-6. RD's became glorified DM's that handled HR issues more often than sales issues. EH was right and you were humiliated or demoted if you dared disagreed. Her gaining foal control of sales cemented this transformation. The CIA gave her cover to transform Forest Ito a completed top-down organization. She killed a great company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ A great deal of truth to this statement. The part that caught my eye was the RD role. They did become buffers and mediators in personnel for the most part. Sales was really no longer a focal point. Instead, they focused on theft and sexual improprieties.

That's a lot of money to pay someone to conduct personnel violations.

RDs and DMs used to run their businesses. Today, the DM hires who they are told hire.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is soooo accurate it almost doesn't belong on CP!