Inside Info

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2014 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All,

Please trust this info. I work in house.

MANY have left and HR is finding out at exit interviews that moral is bad, leadership is bad and people have left because hey are overall dissatisfied with every aspect of Shionogi - leadership, vision, marketing, sales ops, training, DMs, etc. It is BAD! Most pharma companies are not like this.

Please look for other opportunities. There are many out there.

By end year, there will be DM layoffs and a restructuring in house. There will also be cuts with reps AGAIN! This should be of no surprise.

Good luck. I am leaving soon as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in house over in the mother land.....Japan! The previous post is a lie! Everything is fine! No layoffs.....ever again! Love, Mr. Shionogi

#MeSoHorny #SneakAttack #SometinWong

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miss fake Shionogi, stop being so fake, naive and dumb. You know you are only saying that because you need reps to stay focused to work and push that useless drug that's Osphena so you can gain some traction and then lay off more employees again. Tell me, how do you sleep at night? But God is watching you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you don't know when sarcasm bites you in the ass. WOW

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vacations reset on 4/1 so I'd bet that layoffs happen again end of March so they don't have to pay out all the extra money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd bet the house on this. Make sure you complete those modules though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also in house and consider the original post TRUTH!
    This place has become a mess because of complete lack of leadership!