Make sure you complete all your sales modules on time.

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2014 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is fine. No cuts on horizon. Shionogi wouldn't have you do modules with planned layoffs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How stupid do u think we are? I was going through brisdelle modules when Shionogi laid off January 24th! So, tell those lies to your family not us
    You need to smart yourself up and post a true not a lie

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why are they letting any PTO carryover this year? We have been working hard to launch Osphena and many of us have not taken PTO because of our dedication. And now you're screwing us on our PTO days by not letting them carryover?.…REAL CLASSY

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean they're not letting ANY days rollover? That's BULL SHIT!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's what they do

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey is all your fault. Your the blind sales rep who hasn't taken any vacation and wha for? Dedication? They don't care about that. One should never not take vacation or put family afairs last or before a job. That's honestly your fault so if you want to be mad be mad at yourself. Ppl with normal common sense wouldn't sacrifice vacation time. Besides, everyone knows other than FL, everyone elses territories aren't not profitable at all. Expenses higher than what you are bringing in...you do the math. Pretty easy. This should be a wake up call...you will be shocked when your manager is on the other line w HR at the lay offs...then you will be telling yourself " why didn't I take that vacation?"
    Understand that Shionogi, like most companies, is going to do what makes better business sense for it. They have loyalty to themselves and revenue. That's how the word works. You don't like it then work for yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you think cuts will be?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously did not pay attention in class during spelling, punctuation, and proper grammar.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who Are you the grammar police? This is CF so who gives a fuck. I type regardless bc I don't give a shit here. It's not like I'm sending an email to a judge or to the United Nations. This is the problem with this company, you are focusing on things that don't matter in sales...focus on your sales and maybe Osphena would have a chance but you are too stupid to realize that. Idiot. Kiss my ass and sue me

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean, "I type regardless, because I don't give a shit here."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mother must not have breast fed you. You sound so angry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

influential selling pleassseeeee

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She fed me good and I'm very happy. You I feel sorry for bc your parents probably abused you as a child.