Influential Sales Modules

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the genius that came up with this useless busy work? And then adds "within approved indication"? There's only so much we can say without going off label!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useless busy work so they can justify their useless high paying jobs!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total bullshite. Hate that I ever joined this company. Does anyone even know the message of Osphena? There isn't a unified message. Crazy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be succinct and transparent and full of shit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree "there isn't a unify message" for Osphena. They don't know what they are doing. It's really comical...morons and clowns running this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The message is "it's another option". Catchy isn't it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had any brains and understood womens health, you can figure out how to leverage the advantages of Osphena. No one gets anywhere waiting for the company to tell them what to say. It's a slow process unfortunately and in the mindset of everything has to happen yesterday, a lot of people won't make it. I could be one of them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will cuts take place?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today. I just got a nasty paper cut while counting my stack of Benji's from my last bonus.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with understanding women's health or leveraging Osphena advantages, etc..the drug isn't that great (it works for a small %) but overall isn't worth what they expected it to be. Let's be honest and realized corporate messed up on expectations. Everyone knows that. If they would have told us "this is going to be an added product to your bag" then things would be very different. You know this so stop sucking up to corporate...what's so funny is how much they use employees (specially sales reps) and when we aren't needed anymore they lay us off. You need to get a better perspective on this subject. Get a brain!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hold onto that bonus money junior. Future looks bleak.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you're not doing well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone REALLY doing well? This drug is a failure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for asking the 1M dollar question. Some folks in FL that's about it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell that to all the healthy vaginas that have benefited from Osphena.