Losers of DMs and RDs!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder people are leaving fast!
    HIGHEST TURNOVER EVER!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AL the RDs who have no backbone!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RDs here are shockingly bad. Completely clueless and checked out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, what do they even do? Besides get their asses kissed by their DM's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know one RSD who spends more time with his " Rota" then with his reps and DM's and for god reason...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*Good

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Rota? Initials please! Is it in the Northeast

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss ass!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First initial R?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah she use to " play" with reps but now she's a ROTA she moved on to playing with RSD's...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG is a good RD. Don't know much about the others but I have 0 complaints about him.

The problem is the DMs. There are too many and they are smothering us.

We need to axe the Overlays, axe half of the DMs and cut the bull shit. Let us sell and stop the micromanagement.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R the rota and jg?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 10000000%

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe is great. I am a DM and I agree he is the best. Mine sucks. Also agree wholeheartedly there are too many managers. We cannot succeed with this model in the future. I feel terrible about the layoffs. It was not right the way they picked who they were letting go and then kept all of us and the RDs. I am looking elsewhere and encouraged my reps to do the same. We should all be looking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DMs will be let go by end year.
    You should know this is coming.
    Joe will watch out 4 himself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG hired most of the reps in the northeast. JG is a nice guy but when it comes down to it he looks out for himself. He also screwed over a few reps that I won't get into details about and went back on his word a few times. I never had issue with him as a RD but I wouldn't trust him

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good guy but blows with the wind.
    He respects someone like Harslow???
    Dumb. Grow some dude and be a leader.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG is a nice guy, however when it came to the layoffs, he had his hand in the cookie jar. For one, the NE ROTA (what exactly do they do anyway.). Also, i know for a fact that a rep in the Phili district who practically had the worst numbers in the entire region not only kept her job, but was actually switched to a better performing territory. Oh, and they use to work together before Shionogi. These layoffs were NOT about performance. I just hope he's sleeping these days knowing that great performing reps are struggling to feed their families. Thanks for convincing us the company was "right sizing" when I chose to pass on other offers. One question though...which "right-sizing" is the optimal amount? The one last April, the one in January, or the next one?