What happened to the cuts?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the board members justifying paying for all of the overhead of ALL employees w/out the profit of their much touted Osphena?? It makes -0- financial sense. It is shocking that layoffs didn't occur at the end of the companies' fiscal year end, which is today. Guess the profits from Crestor are keeping things alive, but for how much longer? Thought the government only operated on this business model.

Makes you wonder if the person in the know on the inside was really in the know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be expanding soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are going to hire 300 more reps! Osphena is going to really start taking off!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you high or drunk? Expanding my ass. Nice try corporate. They wouldn't have laid ppl off just 2 months ago...and don't tell me they were bottom performers bc a lot of those reps they let go were doing well in fact I know at least 3 whose numbers were higher than other reps that are still with the company. Interview ppl. Don't be naive
    They are using you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allison - have any more people left your district honey child?
    Damn - no one left to leave!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you being so rude to Allison? I know her very well and have worked with her. You ever heard of this saying you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit? That's what you are. Allison is a wonderful person. She inherited a bunch of non-producing people. So go fuck yourself

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts will be before NSM like every other year

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These DM trolls are angry! I think it's because they know their jobs are irrelevant. A monkey could do a ride along. DM's are USELESS!

And just because a person is sweet or wonderful doesn't make them a good leader. It says a lot if your entire district leaves!