Premarin Commecial...Ouch!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2014 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch, using real world menopausal women, not models to sell a product already trusted by physicians....just another nail in the coffin!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw that and laughed, then cried, then decided to get the hell outta here because Osphena is over. If Premarin is now coming after us with marketing we are screwed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Premarin Commercial...Ouch!

It almost seems like a slap in the face, like they are making fun of the Osphena commercial! It's not like they are doing it because of market share loss....lol!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it's a slap on the face. Osphena its only an ok drug and it helps only a handful of postmenopausal women. On top of it all docs don't really care for it or see the need and leadership is weak, really. Nice job Pfizer!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see. A goal of 600 scripts. For us that's impossible. If you're a Pfizer rep that's your weekly PVC TRx goal. They are laughing their asses off at us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame Marketing and that dumb idiot sales leader wannabe.
    Pathetic!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to start looking, not too much out there

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill the fuck out it's just a commercial

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to relax as above post says…..it is just a commercial. This commercial and the print campaign is no different than the one that Wyeth ran years ago. Pfizer hasn't done much for PVC in years. Gave it to a contract company for years. But as their products loss exclusivity, they have no choice but to put it in their reps bags again. There is an entire sales force that is selling PVC & Premarin oral (national sales forces….large territories) and they still don't know for sure when Duavee will launch. Premarin's days of being the "GOLD STANDARD" are GONE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are both a day dream believer! Let's all have fun role playing for 4 days...for what? It is truly a waste of time, could have been so different!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAYDREAM BELIEVER...by The Monkees

Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings
    The six o'clock alarm would never ring
    But six rings and I rise, wipe the sleep out of my eyes
    My shavin' razor's cold and it stings

Cheer up, sleepy Jean
    Oh, what can it mean
    To a daydream believer
    And a homecoming queen

You once thought of me as a white knight on his steed
    Now you know how happy I can be
    Oh and our good time starts and end without dollar one to spend
    But how much, baby, do we really need?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if it's no longer the gold standard one day, lowly Osphena won't ever take its place or bring in the revenues Premarin has brought Pfizer and you can take that one to the bank!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said...Premarin commercial is going to increase their scripts and awareness even more so. Some people are Shionogi are not only naive but on denial. They don't wanna see the truth. I'm surprised Shionogi USA hasn't either dissolved or sold or lay off more people.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention Pfizer rep.'s! We here at Shipnogi know you are concerned about how Osphena sales though small now are impacting your Premarin sales. I applaud the attempt to lower morale with your posts here. Also, you Shionogi rep.'s that don't know how to sell Osphena and are complaining here should move on to another company with your subpar performance. Osphena, though not an easy sale is a good drug, the main barrier is the unfair boxed warning the FDA placed on the drug. Osphena sales will continue to increase due to the desire for a non-estrogen oral treatment. Premarin commercials will just bring the patient in and if the Osphena reps.'s have done a good job the provider will offer them Osphena and the patient will chose it over that messy expensive old hard to remember to use Premarin.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a bunch of horse piss!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh hit a hot button there!!! You crack me up with your BS that no one believes other than yourself, HO and your family maybe. Dream on and come here to post exactly the opposite when you get laid off on the next round. Osphena sucks and you know it. And by the way, most docs think it's an estrogen bc by activating the receptors becomes an estrogen. I have very professionally argued this w most of my docs and they get very defensive and frustrated so they (docs) know more than we and than HO since Shionogi did a horrible job doing the market search for this third level drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until Osphena has 3-5 years of data the docs will keep taking a wait and see approach because it takes longer than a year for breast cancer to show up. Good luck waiting around because I'm sure the company won't be keeping reps around while they wait.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on with this comment. It's a liability for docs so I don't blame them whatsoever.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is SPOT on. Most of my top doctors have said this. No wonder JH said only 30% of our top docs wrote it. Makes sense.