Medisca

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on this company. Pay structure, products, expenses, territories. Company culture. starting pay.?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base for outside reps range 40-50k, territories not stable, constant call reports, highly micromanaged and not much support. Great fit for newbie reps. I use to work inside sales in Canada, the place is ran by a bully who loves to intimidate everyone by using scare tactics, everyone plays his game to keep their jobs and try to act like they give a shit about him. It is a simple and typical small company going nowhere quickly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only thing worth knowing is Tony and Nelson are just fools, i'm tired of their bullshit, by the way does Nelson think slicking his hair will keep him from losing it all? Both of those assholes tried to mind fuck me into their macho sales tactics, these men suck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha so true! Neslon and his hair, too funny, wtf!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your starting salary? Commission structure? Car allowance? How many overnights/month?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TONY DOS SANTOS HAS BEEN SMUGGLING DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS FROM CANADA SINCE THE 90'S. I AM GLAD THAT HE FINALLY GOT CAUGHT AT SOMETHING. HE SURE IS AN INTIMIDATOR AND A CON ARTIST. I AM SURPRISED THAT THE FEDS HAVE NOT BEEN AFTER HIM LONG BEFORE THAT. GOOD RIDDANCE...