Anybody work with Sentara Health, VA?

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Faithfulphish, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I am going to be traveling there as a one-time visit to support my company because somebody left the organization. Do you see a problem with not having Reptrax (I have the free version) as normally I would not be traveling here? We have appointments with specific people, therefore wondering how they react overall to this type of circumstance?

(My territory uses Reptrax however I always have appointments and it's never been an issue for me to get in and do what I need to do.)

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to be green in reptrax for the specific facility you will be visiting. They are very strict about it. There are a few places that might let it slide, but it is risky. They have been known to ban reps/companies for not following policies. Personally, if I were you I would call your contact and explain your situation before making the drive. See what they suggest. The free version of Reptrax will not be enough. You need to submit a copy of your shot record and other docs, which means you have to upgrade. Good luck. Btw- i call exclusively on Sentara.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. You absolutely need Rep trax at Sentara. If you even think of going to the corporate office you better have it, no exceptions.

QUOTE=Anonymous;5079122]You need to be green in reptrax for the specific facility you will be visiting. They are very strict about it. There are a few places that might let it slide, but it is risky. They have been known to ban reps/companies for not following policies. Personally, if I were you I would call your contact and explain your situation before making the drive. See what they suggest. The free version of Reptrax will not be enough. You need to submit a copy of your shot record and other docs, which means you have to upgrade. Good luck. Btw- i call exclusively on Sentara.[/QUOTE]