St Louis Manager

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2012 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the St Louis manager cover the KC reps and Milwaukee?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New manager

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you want to know? and why should we tell you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That manager will be a new person, an it has not been announced, my understanding is that that manager can live in KC, Milwaukee or St Louis, yes, they will manage the KC reps , St Louis reps, Wiscon reps an other midwest states. (10 reps will be in that region/district)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanted to know because I was interested in the position and wanted to know if it was someone promoted within or a new outsider. That tells a person a lot--first it is nice as a rep to have someone know all of the angles because they have been with the company and second if they are an outsider it states that loyalty of upper management is limited and/or they need someone that doesn't know any better. I will back out at this point because I have also looked at flat trends and when they need cash their financials show VC only giving them 30 million.(barely enough to keep them going for two quarters)
    Good luck and be careful with this one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did it, hired former (big pharma) Pfizer manager with NO LTC EXPERIENCE, in a district that will have 6 LNAMS !!
    Big pharma management tactics to Avanir here we come.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, they've already been here...from the beginning! However, more is not good.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No transparency, loyalty, or trust in this company. This could have been a great company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess nobody from the current sales force was qualified to get this position, lol
    (some of the rules for current reps to even get a interview for a manaagers job are a joke)
    ie : in current position for 1 yr EVEN if you have been with the company for 2 yrs wtf ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The internal reps that were promoted did not have to move. Would you move for this? Only a robot manager will be successful. No free thinking allowed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then the newly hired former Pfizer manager should be a perfect fit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asswipes - Quit saying no LTC experience - Hardly anyone has LTC experience because they try to use less drugs and spend less money - Get your head out of your ass

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Avanir is building a company around LTC. Awesome.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why 90% of other companies stay farrrr away from the LTC segment. Let's not reinvent the wheel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has to be better than the current District Sales Manager who lies, never works with half his reps, is now paranoid that someone will turn him in and is VERY LAZY.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only problem with this statement is that the current StLouis manager
    is a female and is based out in the west.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And only problem with you is that you can't read. The poster was speaking about another RBM.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster SAID the ST LOUIS Manager !!,
    Thats what they said, the ST LOUIS manager, the ST LOUIS manager
    is a women. So there post is inaccurate and not true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok idiot (s). The current manager is a woman that lives in st. Louis. Correct. The new manager is in kansas city and is a woman that is taking over half of another district RUN by a man. HE is the idiot! OMG. Figure it out.