Entry level sales interview

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone help me out with what to expect for the interview process for the entry level sales rep position. How long is it? How many set of interviews are there? Any idea on when the actual position will start? Any suggestions to prep for interview questions or are they straight forward? Also I hear there is a sales simulation any idea on what that is like?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the interview, when it is your turn to ask questions, ask why all of the top sales people resigned since the National Meeting in Baltimore. They will ask tough questions of you, you should ask tough questions as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home training is 1 or 2 weeks, i forgot, its been 3 yrs ago for me.
    Training at the home office is in Los Angels CA. and its 1 wk at the home office.
    The company car, if there was a rep there previously you may just get their used car.
    (you wont get a choice) if they let you order a new one it takes 2 or 3 months an you
    will get a rental in the meantime, the company cars are very basic, don't have a lot of
    extras, you can Pay for upgrades,( leather, sun roof ect) but that comes out of your
    pocket an you will have to write a check to the fleet company when you order the car.
    These entry level jobs will NOT pay as well as the current experienced sales force that is currently in place where many of the reps have 100K+ bases.
    These new jobs probably will have a base of 40-50K
    Good Luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many calls per day ? and How many lunches do you need to do per week?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not about number of calls or lunches. It is about curing an epidemic. PBA. When you can help a 91 year old man in a nursing from his bouts of laughing. You get personal satisfaction. It is a very fulfilling disease state to work in. Look for the local PBA walk in your area and make sure to support it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nuedexta is the most satifying product I ever sold. Knowing that you were able to stop an 80 year old resident with dimentia from smiling or laughing is gift enough. I heard they were going to make the month of July, PBA awareness month.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the crying ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nuedexta is a game changer. 2 old generic products that keep old people from laughing. I have never felt so fulfilled in my life. $1500 to pay the speaker for a no show program and $300 to feed the staff. What a great feeling.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what about the crying ?
    We are NOT required to do any programs if you don't think it will be beneficial to
    your territory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok so I have been through 6 interviews total, 2 phone, 1 Skype, 2 in person(same day) and a follow up interview with HR. I have submitted my background check and going to take my drug test here soon. Only thing is they haven't officially offered the position. Is it safe to say I have the job now?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the same boat. No offer or rejection yet. not sure what is going on.