HOW LONG IS A TYPICAL DAY FOR A LONG TERM SALES REP?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it doable to do 9am-3pm hours?

I would love to know what I am getting myself into.

Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9-3 is typical. If you pay off the right people and promote off label on all calls, 10-2 is very realistic. Especially in the LTC. Setting

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends: if you care about the people you are helping and what you are doing then you think about it all the time and love it. If it is just a job then you can work for a few hours, your numbers will stink, and you will be gone. Especially in ltc the docs and staff can spot a phony drug rep a mile away. If you want to succeed there you have to truly care about all of the people you interact with.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really appreciate both of your answers!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my day is something like this...i wake up around 8, go for a run, go get some bagels for customers and have breakfast on the company, hit an office to drop the bagels get like 6 signatutes, go home around 11, jack-off, then go to an office ariund 12 for lunch, get 6-7 more signatures, call it a day...usually head to the gym around 2, maybe go for a rub and tug or jack off again. take a shower, then maybe go out for a speaker program, get free dinner, make it look like i work hard, then try and fuck a nurse - great day. or go back home and jack off. end of day

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Per last comment, you sure are a classy man. The company sure got itself a real winner or should I say wiener! Thanks for the effort to answer though. Put more to it than to your work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most successful LTC reps work 7or8am till 6pm
    and that's legit, its also easier to see the key nurses in the nursing homes in the mornings early. Most key nures get off at 3 or 3:30 in the nursing homes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you assume the message was from a man? It sounds like many Avanir women

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. I never leave the house without my "bullet" ...its the best in slow traffic looking up at truckers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did you type in all caps you self absorbed stupid fuck?

Thank you.