Ats packages

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone sued after they accepted ats package?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you're required to sign that you won't sue Pfizer just to get the layoff package I doubt if anyone has......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can't have your cake and eat it too...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I'm not mistaken they tell you in the letter that comes with the package paperwork that you should consult an attorney before signing anything due to its importance. It's been a while since I got the severance, but I do seem to remember something about seeing a lawyer. Once you sign it and get the severance you sign away your rights to sue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just know by the time they offer me an ATS package in a couple of years it's going to greatly diminished. All of you that got the package when it was generous should be very grateful!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the current severance package looks like?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for a package??? How about looking for a different job. I'd rather have a job than a package.You also can have the luxury of taking a job you really want rather than settling, which you may do if you are unemployed. Just a thought.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Packages are great !!! Several weeks for every year, no pressure to look, getting a job and working while having saved the $ from the package. Are you kidding, the best deal is a package first.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several weeks for every year??? What planet are you on? 2 weeks per year is where it's at(at some point Pfizer may go to one week). In case you haven't noticed packages have gotten worst not better. 10 years experience will give you 20 weeks to find a job. Think that's a lot of time? Go read some of the other threads and read about their experiences. Have a lot more experience and getting a better package means you are older, and we all know that will make it easier to find new employment-companies love hiring people in their upper 40's and 50's-right? Either way- good luck with your choice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny how so many people lick their lips at our severance package….and then 1 year later, you see their LinkedIn profile hasn't changed because they a) are still out of work, b) accepted a job that they're too embarrassed to put on the site, or c) are working for sales contracts at PDI.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ones who should be licking their lips are people who are ready to retire, change careers or already found a new job. Then again, even those who found jobs already are out of luck now that they pay you every two weeks instead of a lump sum! Being employed is still best in my eyes-but then again everyone sees things differently...to each his own.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It WILL go to one week per year soon. With this gang of thieves, it is only a matter of time. A lot of other companies just give the 60 day WARN period and that is it