VP of Sales for Synthes DePuy

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Rob Chambers now look over all of DePuy Ortho distributors AND Synthes Trauma direct sales force?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is such a pathetic worthless manager! He must have some good info on someone to keep his job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that his job was split and now he is one of a few regional managers. If that's true it's about time someone pulled him out of the quicksand. What a joke. But so typical of how things are ran.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he knows what I knew as of today. That reps not only carry "spare parts", they provide old veterinairy implants to hospitals for an unknowing human patient and then ask to "observe" the operation! I'm in Orange County, CA. This is documented in a surgical report released to me today. The wire and implant were incompatible (as documented in the Synthes 2011 catalog) and it broke down before explantation. Guess they thought the patient wouldn't live long enough to ask questions. It took 2 1/2 years of requests to get the medical records.

The Synthes complaint rep took a long pause and went off the line when I told him I had recovered it in a sealed path bag from the next hospital.

The ASAG should shut down Depuy Synthes from orthopedic implants to protect the public. Why be concerned about another 911 when a Synthes rep and a surgeon can get together and kill one professional at a time by a slow death post op?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so who is incharge of the distributor network? Chambers? How about the rvp's any changes? Not impressed with mine hint se

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

s.e., you mean Stevie Erickson? Don't be afraid, I know.